My Two White Widows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terra-cotta pot a gang: - non democrats, fought AGAINST these ideas: DEMOCRAT PARTY was the political organization that supported slavery, killed 364,000 Republican Union Soldiers that died ending The PARTY's love affair with slavery. liberals dont realize the KKK was the Party's terrorist organization, founded by and run by Democrats. party created and installed projects and ghettos, put abortion clinics in every major city center specifically to kill black, brown and Asian babies... even wrote and passed every Jim Crow Law in the South. liberal party's operatives murdered Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr. . Democrat Party also lynched and murdered 4,973 REPUBLICAN CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVISTS between 1865 and 1968. btw that party OPPOSED women's suffrage. THE DEMOCRATS!

That party opposed the 13, 14, 15 and 19th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution. DEMOCRAT party opposed the Civil and Voting Rights Acts of 1964-65. DEMOCRAT party was not this enlightened free love group of pot smoking Hippies in the 1960's. It was the radical Marxist foundation of modern left culture. LIBERALS think THE DEMOCRAT party are good people with good intentions. No! They are power seekers, tyrannical in nature and they are the enemy of the United States and its citizens.

AMERICA is being red pilled slowly, but could speed the process if she had a little history lesson TO ALL!!!!
I thought this was a marijuana site.

I read an article about this because of an issue i was having and I believe it is called cat tailing. It is caused when a budding plant gets over heated (above 90 degrees) and starts growing new buds and they grow on top of each other causing a tail looking bud. I had to toss 5 plants because the so called experts said at that point it will never mature.

I read an article about this because of an issue i was having and I believe it is called cat tailing. It is caused when a budding plant gets over heated (above 90 degrees) and starts growing new buds and they grow on top of each other causing a tail looking bud. I had to toss 5 plants because the so called experts said at that point it will never mature.
I have had fox tailing due to a heat condition and I grew it to harvest
Some of the best smoke I have grown

I have had fox tailing due to a heat condition and I grew it to harvest
Some of the best smoke I have grown
Well hmmmm. When I figured out what it was I just left them growing an extra 5 weeks and I just cut them down and hung to dry because of room. I wondered what the old bud growth versus new bud growth would be like and glad I didn't just toss them now. The place I found the info said to chuck em

Latest posts

Back