my update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinero06

Reaction score
my 1st plant is 18 days old and it dont even stand up on its own, i have to place a stick near it but i took the stick off hoping it will regain its strength. I dont know where i went wrong at, could it be i over watered it too much? cuz bout 5 days ago i watered it a lil too much, i was watering till the water came out the drain wholes and i can say enough water came out the holes to fill up a glass of water. so i dont know if i over water it or not. I also planted another seed today just incase my other plant die and i put MG in the bottom of the pot and dirt soil on top, a friend of mines told me its good for the plant. what yall say?

the plant that didnt stand i re transplanted it, my only thing is just pulled the plant out the dirt and herd a snappin noise and put it in fresh soil:confused:
i think i shoulda lifted the pot over and took the plant out witht he soil attached and compressed.

???

the plant that didnt stand i re transplanted it, my only thing is I just pulled the plant out the dirt and herd a snappin noise and put it in fresh soil:confused:
i think i shoulda lifted the pot over and took the plant out witht he soil attached and compressed.

???

You caused some root damage, look for it to show in the plants health.

Latest posts

Back