My Wifes 71st Birthday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish my sweetie Crissy a happy Birthday. Yep her BD is 4-20.
She is the love of my Life and my best friend.
Here she is with my Granddaughter Catalina.🥰 That picture is recently at my Granddaughters school.
I'm taking her to Outback Saturday for her birthday. She loves Outback.

View attachment 325462
Hopper give a shout out to a Happy belated birthday to Crissy for me. Love the outfits the girls are wearing.
Enjoy Saturday's celebration you two. 💐

We appreciate all the BD wishes brothers and sisters. Thank you so much. Love this family here at the Passion.🥰

WE Have a bunch of good folks
Doctors Lawyers and Indian Chiefs LOL

its true

my 7 or 8th g-great grampa was Chief of Cherokee Eastern Nation Wolf Clan before the Trail of Tears

my g-g grampa settled along the Cumberland Gap and worked as a miner in Kentucky before moving to Missouri to start farming

but yeah , all my people

Happy Belated birthday to your Girl Hopper. She has aged gracefully, we can all only hope to do the same.
Hope your date at Outback went well!

Thanks brother. Yessir the steak was tender and awesome. The 6oz Victoria Filet is what we always get. That fker is like 26.00 but worth every dime.
And yes she ages very well. Makes my mean old ass look good.😁

Thanks bro.
When I showed her all the BD wishes from my brothers and sisters on here she couldn't believe it. Made her feel really good that ppl who didn't know her could be so cool.🥰

Latest posts

Back