my yearly pee test :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LUVman

Reaction score
Heys guys
I just wanted to ask you what you think if i'm okay to smoke.
The yearly piss test had to be done this morning. I've been smoking daily for about 4 years now. Usually 4 or 5 bowls a day. I'm 5'10 and weigh 205. I got lucky and knew in advance that my work was going to test me. I work graves and they've been pounding me to come in during the day and talk to them. YEAH right. lol. I'm not dumb. Well, I haven't smoked since Saturday night (wed now) and i've been drinking so much water I've been getting sick, probably 2 gallons a day.
My stepdad told me a long time ago about the jello trick. (cinci boy, Thats where i'm from and thats where i was told that trick lol.) This morning at 7 I took a 20 ounce of water/jello and a xxtra clean detox drink. I didn't eat though :( 2 hours later on the dot, i was getting tested. Before i walked in i drank a coca cola to give my pee some color. I'm not really worried but do you think i'm okay? especially since i'm smoking right now. Lol! Do you think I should worry since i did the detox drink and the jello back to back? I don't think i should've drank that cola. It did give me a nice yellow color though. Should i be worried or should i smoke away :D Thanks guys

Is the 20 ounces of water all you drank as far as water goes? I think you'll be alright, but I would have taken 4 apirin as well and drank more water. but using both detox and jello i think you'll be in the clear. I plan on using jello myself for my test tonight since I don't have any suregel or time to get it it.

That is what I am trying to figure out becuase I used jello for my piss test tonight. I'm not exactly sure how aspirin works, but it messes with the sensitivity of the test. It can't help that much because I've still failed by diluting with water and taking aspirin.

I've been drinking Alot of water since Sunday. I thought about taking aspirin but i didn't want to over do it. I've used jello in a home test and i passed. I've also used the xxtra clean detox last time and i passed but at that time i was clean for a week.
I forgot to say it was getting sent to a lab and that worries me more. I hope mixing the jello and the detox wont mess the test up.

Ok jello will work just as fine if u want to go with the sur gel go for it same stuff but jello has flavoring... follow intrustions about eating greasy foods and all that good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

yay!! I haven't heard anything so i guess i passed!!! Its been a week now.

Latest posts

Back