Mycorrhizae are the rule, not the exception.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SKAG yeah my buddy grows sum of the best organic chemdawg ever...he sells to local clubs 900 qp and everybody is happy lol he is the one who told me to use the SNS217 for my mites how long have u been using it?and is it as good as ive been told? i think i need to pick up the concentrate. i bought that small bottle for 15 buck here but used it all at once on 1 plant and i have to say it isnt looking much better since saturday

Gonna Eat That? said:
My question is literal. Who has the best. The packet I use "down to earth soluble root zone" has 4 endo at 11 prop/gm each and 7 ecto at various prop/gm, 2 trichoderma and various other things. Since the ecto isn't a factor in cannabis growth and that makes up the bulk of my powder I'm looking for who actually has the best since mine is obviously not the best.
great white shark is the best stuff around if u can afford it but like i said roots organic makes "oreganism" and is good quality for the price

I use Myco Applications, mostly because I got 10+ lbs for free from work. They have a good Glomus profile, and they have a mix with about 9 additional root fungi. Great white has a close profile to Myco App's Rhizo mix, only Myco apps has concentrations ranging from 10's of thousands of propagules per gram to hundreds of millions of propagules per gram. Great white comes in at ~130K propagules per gram if I remember right. IMO with great white you're paying for the name rather than the product.

hxxp://www.mycorrhizae.com/where-to-buy/wholesale-direct/products-available-wholesale-direct

If you don't feel like buying 50 lbs at a time I believe they have vendors that sell smaller quantities.

Mountain209man said:
SKAG yeah my buddy grows sum of the best organic chemdawg ever...he sells to local clubs 900 qp and everybody is happy lol he is the one who told me to use the SNS217 for my mites how long have u been using it?and is it as good as ive been told? i think i need to pick up the concentrate. i bought that small bottle for 15 buck here but used it all at once on 1 plant and i have to say it isnt looking much better since saturday
I got the Chemdawg 91 clone last night, I thought they were gonna give me seeds, but it was a nice clone instead, I've got a mushroom eating grin, I'm going through a room revamp right now,Harvesting about a week early, but my Dutch Treat has gone 50% amber, I'm not gonna get the yield I'd hoped for, but I'll get better than 3 oz. per plant, Was hoping for 4 !!, I don't use the organic mite sprays, This time around I'm useing Bayers three in one, mites PM and whatever, I spray the last week of veggin and cross my fingers, I won't spray the plants with anything after the 3rd week of 12x12, I've got a real bad sickness that came with the original 3 moms, I have not been able to diagnose it, the Mrs. is going to take a branch to the University of Wash. Agricultural extension today, the plant doc is in, here's another pic of a clone, The big moms who originally had this looked cured but there offspring I didn't treat with the bayer, It was in the Bud room , I kicked her out a month ago, to a private room, quarinteened, the cured bud is killer, thats why I'm still bothering with it, besides the fact the two big gals in the Green to will give me a ton of good smoke,

P1100650.JPG

P1100653.JPG

I'm itchin' to get some tests started. When I get things rollin skagit, I'd love to have people like yourself send it samples from sick plants. Dry'em, grind'em, Disgest'em, Meter'em, find out what the deficiency is, if there is one.

Looks to me though like it might be a pest problem. That would be my initial guess.

i live next to the biggest myco producers in the world, Mycorrhizal Applications. they makre PURE myco with none of these crappy carriers people dilute their myco with. they're all very proffesional and can help you with literaly everything you could ever need or want to know about all the different kinds of myco, how they work, and what works best for your plants.
let them know you're a medical grower and they will hook you up and they already know what endos/trich are the most beneficial for you. i never realized how awesome these people are till this past year when i went in there because i needed some and i was sick of all these ** myco brands.
and for those who dont live in the state of jefferson i'm pretty sure they have a list where you can buy their myco retail around the country.

Latest posts

Back