Mycorrhizae Fungi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
Is this good for hydro systems? I'm trying to get started but get everything I need beforehand. Thanks!

It is a used and potentially beneficial additive in hydro systems, I have never used it though. I found a good amount of info. from searching it up. If you're just getting started I wouldn't be too worried about getting into microbes and the likes yet, I'd work on figuring out a good nutrient schedule and generally keeping things in balance.

I'm planning on doing everything right so at the moment i'm just collecting and absorbing as much info as possible. I've got nutrients, ph buffers, drip system. I'm only missing the lights. I figure i'll get those in 3 or 4 months. In the meantime I just want to take myself to school, learn everything. I've tried myz in soil and the results were OUTSTANDING!!!!! Just didn't know if it would clog my lines in a drip system. Thanks for the response!

I know there are some products out there that are based for hydro, check into that, they shouldn't cause an issue.

bombbudpuffa said:
I'm planning on doing everything right so at the moment i'm just collecting and absorbing as much info as possible. I've got nutrients, ph buffers, drip system. I'm only missing the lights. I figure i'll get those in 3 or 4 months. In the meantime I just want to take myself to school, learn everything. I've tried myz in soil and the results were OUTSTANDING!!!!! Just didn't know if it would clog my lines in a drip system. Thanks for the response!

Just get some good filters on ur pump and you'll be okay.

Fox Farms Light Warrior contains Mycorrhizae Fungi, says it can be used for hydro too, but I an just mixing it in soil.

Latest posts

Back