Mylar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..yup, ..but we are discussing the "Honda civic" of mylar..:p

Yeah, but I got a 30ft x 30ft sheet, with three free growbags for about $8...doubt if you can find a better deal but whatta I know...lol!

that ill work but u should get the whole thing fitted with mylar sometime a white room could be better only in some cases but if u have mlar yyou can turn it into a turbo room or box

that ill work but u should get the whole thing fitted with mylar sometime a white room could be better only in some cases but if u have mlar yyou can turn it into a turbo room or box
What do you mean or who are you addressing? I have 30ftx30ft of mylar, not white walls. Thinking about lining a couple of boxes with it. Maybe a small room. Thnx though, for trying to help!

look dude im no damn amature ive delt with hydronics for many years just always used rooms but know are using grow boxes for smaller operations.who hasnt had malar and ylar does work great i mean doesnt take a genius of course its 95% reflection ive treid it both ways see always done in small setups just in case people get nosey

flipmode said:
look dude im no damn amature ive delt with hydronics for many years just always used rooms but know are using grow boxes for smaller operations.who hasnt had malar and ylar does work great i mean doesnt take a genius of course its 95% reflection ive treid it both ways see always done in small setups just in case people get nosey

He wasn't addressing you in any sort of bad tone... he says he has 900 square feet of mylar.
It does do a sort of ''TURBO'' setup... ur rite about that one!

Eaaaaasssssssyyyyyyy fellas.

Let's all keep it nice and friendly. Discussing the merits of different types of growing techniques is what this site is all about.

Let's all take a biiiiig toke and chill.

Stoney Bud said:
Eaaaaasssssssyyyyyyy fellas.

Let's all keep it nice and friendly. Discussing the merits of different types of growing techniques is what this site is all about.

Let's all take a biiiiig toke and chill.

Yeah, tell me about it... i wasn't trying to be unfriendly btw... just noticed someone was gettin a lil hostile.... because of an overlooked sentence.

"Space blankets" or "Survival blankets" in the sporting goods section.

Thanks for the tip Hick. I just got some of these baby's for $1.25 each and for my small space it works like a charm, Just have to double it up because it is so thin

survival blanket :bugger:

green 003.jpg

go to wal-marts sporting goods section and get some emergency blankets. this is real mylar just not as thick mil. probally one tenth of mil,but u noticed the difference instantly once u put up. use duck tape and staples. staple to ducktape so u dnt rip.

:rant: dont mirors create hot spots that can burn ur plants?:rant: I got this new stuff called fylon, I got it from this hydro shop. It 95% reflective and since i'v been using it i have seen great improvement copaired to the cheap sh!t i usta use!

whys everybody sayin mylars so expensive.
i bought a 50' foot roll for 25 bucks from HTGsupply.com
thats including the shipping

funkymonkey27 said:
whys everybody sayin mylars so expensive.
i bought a 50' foot roll for 25 bucks from HTGsupply.com
thats including the shipping

*** did u get it yet? was it okay? thas the cheapest i've ever seen it... maybe one sided? I dunno but i'm ordering 500' this week if it seems like a worthy place.

the emergency blankets are cheap, but like you guys already said.
its really thin. compared to something thats 1mm. big difference

*** did u get it yet? was it okay? thas the cheapest i've ever seen it... maybe one sided? I dunno but i'm ordering 500' this week if it seems like a worthy place.
no I just ordered it. once i get it though ill tell you guys if its any good. Id imagine it is. Ive ordered a bunch of other things from their website and its all great quality.

StinkBud said:
As I said two posts up, emergency blankets are MYLAR, and cost $1 for a 4x7 sheet, so with that in mind 8'x50' of the stuff would be $20. I've even seen them at the dollar store for 2 for $1, so it gets even cheaper.

Yes but emergency blankets are so thin you can see through them... and I have a big room to cover.

Latest posts

Back