Mylar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much does co2 matter in the tent? I’ve seen folks use the bags and they must have some way to measure it. I’m sure just something else to add to my wish list…. I didn’t monitor Co2 my first grow and it did alright. Maybe because my tent is in the furnace room where my gas pilot light runs who knows…

thread drift doesn’t bother me. My kind of people.
Welcome to the group !
Before I joined the group I suffered from the gout and flat feet .
Since I joined this group they both are in my rear view mirror.
A good bunch of ornery dudes and there are no girly boys have I seen ....

Welcome to the group !
Before I joined the group I suffered from the gout and flat feet .
Since I joined this group they both are in my rear view mirror.
A good bunch of ornery dudes and there are no girly boys have I seen ....
Don't say that word.......................
1645384541395.png

Alopurinol ?

Sweet Lord Jesus !
I posted a while ago I posted being your own patient advocate .I had a back operation then started getting what I thought was arthritis. Im no pus pus .It was worse than a back operation . then my feet or ankles. I already had a drop foot. Right before the foolemdemic it was so bad i went to the ER. Walking in and letting it be known all I wanted was a steri-pack .They do blood work blah blah then I see my uric acid level is high. My meds do it I dont drink or eat a lot of shell fish .*** I was tortured for 2 effin years .Thought it was provastin doing it . The **** was hitting the fan then Dr. appt were sketchy and after some research alopuinol came into my life. My buddy gave me me months worth.Got it prescribed and now golden.It was not like I had not seen Doctors about that either . A dope like me had to diagnose that ? You kinda need to pay attention and make some calls your own. So long story short ,I half lied I still have flat feet but no gout ...

Sweet Lord Jesus !
I posted a while ago I posted being your own patient advocate .I had a back operation then started getting what I thought was arthritis. Im no pus pus .It was worse than a back operation . then my feet or ankles. I already had a drop foot. Right before the foolemdemic it was so bad i went to the ER. Walking in and letting it be known all I wanted was a steri-pack .They do blood work blah blah then I see my uric acid level is high. My meds do it I dont drink or eat a lot of shell fish .*** I was tortured for 2 effin years .Thought it was provastin doing it . The **** was hitting the fan then Dr. appt were sketchy and after some research alopuinol came into my life. My buddy gave me me months worth.Got it prescribed and now golden.It was not like I had not seen Doctors about that either . A dope like me had to diagnose that ? You kinda need to pay attention and make some calls your own. So long story short ,I half lied I still have flat feet but no gout ...
We have many similarities

I tried to read every word here... Is the Mylar self sticking or not? I used Mylar a couple times now and I lean towards Weedhopper in that - - it is OK. (Maybe it can somehow be proven scientifically better by some college somewhere)- - But, flat white paint is easier and works better for me personally. Actually, self sticking Mylar (If it comes as wide as my last roll) would be about a 2 or 3 man job just to get it to stick halfway straight.

Latest posts

Back