Mylar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DLtoker

So I needed some reflective sheet "stuff"... You know, mylar? I thought I read somewhere that Home Depot carried it but I couldn't find it on thier web site and I forgot to look around last time I was there. Does anyone know anything about this? Plastic PVC type stuff that I can get from home depot or walmart? Anything?:confused:

mylar hmmm i know you can get in hydro store
i try homedepot but they dont have that or Panda flim (black on one side and white on another) wally world i didynt look there but im curious man let me know if you find something

you wont find either at anystore you want it to be at. unless you have a hydro store locally. but you will find flat white plaint. (next best thing)
homedepot/ lowes do sell big slabs of white styrofoam. hmm instant grow box?

Hm. Thats a good idea! I'll let you know what happens later tonight then.

I got my mylar at the local liquor store. They sell mylar gift bags for liquor. I just made a cut down one side and the bottom and it's a flat piece of mylar now. They're only $.25 each so I got like 16 of them for $4 and did the whole grow room.

does mylar take in the heat like tin foil ?

Latest posts

Back