Mystery Bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Reaction score
There once was a time that i smoked this weed....damn she was so fine...a heavy stink with super sticky resinous filled buds...highly crystalic and was a deep green..

But that was long ago and far away.....over 5000 miles away from me a friend grows some wicked pot ...and i managed to get seeds before moving here....

But herein lies the problem...i have a few different gifted seed in the same packs...so of course stoner me has forgotten which is which...

But alas...all the mysteries are good pot....but i am just hoping and praying for the one i miss so much...

She was one of those "I'll never forget you as long as i live pots"

So....here we are...2 seeds popped and have just been put in soil....and we are off again ....hoping for a lady after the upset of 2 Juicy Fruit males

Pics to follow

Peace
LL

Sidenote: Doesn't it tick you off when the grower has no clue what their product is?

That's funny as hell! It would be tragic had you *lost* the seeds, but it will be an adventure to see if your luck has the right seed the first time!

Sounds like quite the adventure, and well worth it too, I'm lookin forward watchin! ;)

you're giving me goosebumps LdyL!!!! Good Luck! :cool: My bagseed grow is the same. Mystery pot. I never save seeds...so I'm thinking maybe I did for some reason. (that short term memory thing again):confused:

Good luck to you and Zen on this grow. I hope you get some females this time around. Nothing like a mystery grow.
fing34.gif

Thanks all for stopping by to see whats happening.....not too much yet....except a wee baby :)

i will take a couple pics of the newborns later tonight and get them posted

Just a shot of the new seedling....i can't wait for this one to grow up :)

Mystery 011 (Small).jpg

LdyLunatic said:
There is the little baby. She looks great. :D

LdyLunatic said:
By God! I recognize that plant! It's from the South African "Highashell" strain.

Your infant is looking healthy LdyL. Good luck to you.

Beautiful lookin baby LL, they grow up so fast... lol ;)

I'm feeling the "female mojo" LdyL!!! I really do love baby pictures. :D

thanks all of you for stopping in and checking on the newborn....i can't wiat to see what she is....but yes Stoney....it may be the Highashell :D

Latest posts

Back