Mystery Plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Columbian Connection

Reaction score
Is there anyway to tell what kind of strain you have you just took some seeds from your stash, and all you knew about it is that it was green weed? I think I found that if the leaves are fat its indica, but is there any other way of telling what it is by smell or how it grows?

CC

you could do that with help from the smell and taste, but then you really need to be a strain-connoiseur. You can tell by the shape of the fingered leaves if it's a indica, sativa or a indica/sativa.

greetz

:eek: I have never seen leaves on a pot plant as huge as these. They are bigger then my hand has anyone else seen a hemp plant with these big leaves? If so what kind is it?

DSCF0350.JPG

could be bubble gum, this strains always had very large leaves

greetz

brainwreck said:
could be bubble gum, this strains always had very large leaves

greetz

What does bubble gum taste like? I will pull a leaf off the bottom and smoke it. Any other guesses out there?

Thanks BW

All anyone can say about it is it's a I-dom.
Lots of strains grow huge fan leaves.
Do you remember what the bud the seed came from was like?

I agree with Ganja, no way to tell until it's budded, dried and smoked...
Smoking leaf will just give you a headache, Columbian, wait until it's ready......
I won't even try to say if it's indica or sativa dominant, everything out there is so bastardized you never know what it is till you bud it out......

GanjaGuru said:
Do you remember what the bud the seed came from was like?

Not really. I do remember it was ass kickin weed. One hit and you were high, two hits and you were toast.

By the the way what does I-dom mean?

I-dom= Indica dominant, more indica traits then sativa..
If it was "ass kickiin weed" then your plant will be also, if it's a lady....

Columbian Connection said:
:eek: I have never seen leaves on a pot plant as huge as these. They are bigger then my hand has anyone else seen a hemp plant with these big leaves? If so what kind is it?

that plant of mine that has like 6 different flowers on it has a few leaves that are bigger than my handsssss

Latest posts

Back