Mystery Seed Biography

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

German Gigalo

Reaction score
What up fellow growers. Here are my current ladies.

Meet Hillary. Originally potted in miricle grow, with her twin in this little crappy octogon shaped aquarium underneath one of those plant lights in my closet. She was all stretched out before I became educated. Either way, the photo below was taken on 18 July right after I repotted her sister (r.i.p.), her first day in her new home.

Hillary:

18 July (6 weeks old):mad:
(4) newbie mistakes =
July 18.jpg

10 Aug (9 weeks old):D
Repotted, Farm Fox soil + Nutes, Floro/Cfl combo, and ventalated stealth box=
DSC01140.JPG

Both of these clones were cut 2 weeks ago. Obviously I cut them from a small nude. Lol, originally there were just two lil leaves hanging one mm above the soil. Sorry, I was very impatient. But they survived a poor cloning experieced and for the last 2 days they seem to be having a growth spurt.

10 Aug (2 weeks old)
Clone 1:
DSC01139.JPG

Clone 2:
DSC01138.JPG

Whats up GG. The best thing about growing MJ is the fact that we can learn from our mistakes and make things better just as you did. Man your lady doesn't even look the same after changing a few things. Everything looks good man keep it up.

What Up everyone,
Here is my 18 Aug Update:

Hillary is growing bushier every day. Last week she was a 11 inches, Today she is 15.5 inches. But most noticable is the her growth in girth. It seems that the side mounted floro's are causing this positive growth.

18 Aug (10 weeks old)
Cnv0008.jpg

The clones are doing exceptionially well. They grew 5 more sets of leaves, they even began growing secondary leaves.

18 Aug (3 weeks old)
Cnv0006.jpg
Cnv0007.jpg

If you've got your girl to 10 weeks old you may want to induce flowering, keep in mind that it will double in height during the flowering period...

Whats up GG. They are looking great man. Whatever your doing keep it up. ;)

Wassup! Yup, those ladies are looking great! Maybe you could give me a few pointers, as I too have just started growing my own herb. Happy growing. :)

Some sativas grow exceptionally tall, I've actually flowered one at three feet and it maxed out at over seven, I had to top it when it hit the ceiling.

Heres my 24 Aug update. Tomorrow my HPS setup comes in and tommorrow we start our flowering stage.

Hillary is still getting bushier by the day and is standing at a healthy 19 inches.

11 weeks old
Cnv0014.jpg

The clones are doing very well. In the last wekk, they seem to have doubled in size, now standing at 7 inches. As an experiment I will flower them with their mother. No room for veg.

4 weeks old
Cnv0015.jpg
Cnv0018.jpg

-GG

GG did you get your HPS yet? Your ladies are looking great man and i bet you can't wait to put them into flower. I'll be watching. ;)

Whats up MP. As some of you know I started my flowering stage 4 days ago and my 250w HPS is running perfectly. Unfortunately I have to leave town for about 5 days. I generously watered the plants and topped the soil with soaked napkins. In addition to this, I turned OFF all of my circulation fans. Hopefully my babies will be ok when I get back. Here are there current pics:

4th day into flower for all 3 girls:

Hillary:
Hillary.JPG

Clones:
clones.JPG

-GG

Sup MP,
I lost my camera so I was unable to post last weeks update. The one week vacation away from the ladies went great. I gave them a generous feeding, topped the soil with damp napkins, and turn off the circulation fans. Came back and the soil was still moist. :eek: I was almost sure my babies would have been severely dehydrated, if not worse. Well the ladies are doing great.

Here's mom and here two daughters. As you can see the clones are nearly as tall as their mom. But they definately do not have her bushyness. Shiii, I can barely pull her out the Stealth Box..Dont wanna snap off one of her future cola's.
DSC00169.JPG

Week 3 into flower:

DSC00161.JPG
DSC00165.JPG
DSC00167.JPG

-GG

Whats up GG. I see the ladies are growing up real fast and man do they look great. Keep it up and you'll be smoking before long. Great job. ;)

Whats up GG. It's hard to tell from your purple pic but she looks great. ;) Keep it up man.

Damn, what a tease!! :p we want to see those girls.

Tomorrow we will be entering week six of the flowering phase. Had a sample of this mystery seed and I believe she is a indica. Either way, here they are:

Mom:
DSC00198.JPG

Clones:
DSC00199.JPG

Family:
DSC00200.JPG

Couple Close Ups
DSC00202.JPG
DSC00203.JPG
DSC00204.JPG
DSC00205.JPG
DSC00206.JPG

-GG

Dude your plants are looking awesome! The progress since the last pics is insane. The density is looking great, product of the HPS no doubt. I need one. :(

Latest posts

Back