Mystery Seed Biography

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats up GG. I see you ladies are really taking off on ya. I was just looking at the first pics ya put up and man what a big change they have gone through. Keep it up man and you'll be smoking before ya know it. :D

We are now entering week 7.

We discovered that Hillary and her clones are in fact Hermies. Im almost positive that this occurred either because of my pre MP days or during the power failure with the Hurricane a few weeks back.

In addition to this I upped the nutes and had some nute burn...the trivels of growing. Other than that the ladies are very happy.

Picture 018.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 021.jpg

Picture 022.jpg

Picture 020.jpg

Picture 028.jpg

Picture 029.jpg

Picture 030.jpg

Picture 031.jpg

-GG

Damn the ladies and half ladies are looking great GG. Who cares if ya gotta pic a few seeds out of the hermie bud. We had a hermie White Widow and the smoke was as good as the non hermie White Widow but with some seeds.

Another testament to the HPS light, those ladies are thick and bushy and packing bud on nicely. Won't be much longer!!

One week left, I think. I might start picking the ripe buds at the end of the week, and leave the others to complete their trich cycle.

Box.jpg

Box1.jpg

Box2.jpg

Box3.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 027.jpg

-GG

Very nice GG, very nice indeed. You did one hell of a great job on this grow and buy the looks of things your gonna have one hell of a great harvest. ;)

Very nice grow my friend, Being hermie are you picking off da balls or what? Can't wait for a bud pick and smoke report....many seeds?

:)DA MILKMAN:)

Whats up Milkman. I have not picked any sacs because to be hoest, I haven't seen any. This is her last week anyways.

mice bery nice i hope my grow will end up like yours:)

-I wanted to thank Hillary, her two lil girls, and MP for the mariducation........

DSC00226.JPG

DSC00231.JPG

DSC00228.JPG

DSC00222.JPG

-So far I am happy with the results, even though I kinda miss my girls ;) .

-GG

Very nice GG. Now you can sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor. ;) Be sure and give us a smoke report when it's all dry and cured. Great job man.

Hmmm... when I had herms I was told to take 'em down immediately as the primary product would be seed and more seed. As it was I had very seeded smoke.

It was probably all the stress the plant went through early on, although you did great with it afterward. This will probably be your only herm (unless you use Fem seeds LOL) but I always suggest not getting too relaxed with your 'ladies' and check for male flowers the first few weeks of flower.

You hit it right on the nose Zarnon, the mom was a victim of of stress in her early stages of life (owner miseducation) Then i just tripled the problem by cloner it. Its cool though, learned a wealth of knowledge and still had decent results. Now I'm just waiting for my seeds to come in for my second grow.

-That Kali Mist Grow was nice. I just ordered WW and skunk seeds (ya i know, i was smokin when i ordered the skunk). Shoulda tried the Kali. Im lookin for a good sativa.

-GG

Hey, I really enjoyed this journal German Gigalo. Hope you do the same with next grow!!

Latest posts

Back