Myth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laylow6988

Friendly Neighborhood PMP
Reaction score
I was talking to a buddy of mine here, and he said there are seeds that are bred to be sensie... I told him no, they have found a way to make the seeds females, but sensie is just buds that have not been done by a male plant. And he argued about it to me telling me his dad said there was. I am right... right? I have to be open minded, but I don't know of any female plant that is immune to pollen. Once it hits, BAM! Seeds everywhere. Just want to make sure I am not defending fiction.
:bong:

laylow6988 said:
I was talking to a buddy of mine here, and he said there are seeds that are bred to be sensie... I told him no, they have found a way to make the seeds females, but sensie is just buds that have not been done by a male plant. And he argued about it to me telling me his dad said there was. I am right... right? I have to be open minded, but I don't know of any female plant that is immune to pollen. Once it hits, BAM! Seeds everywhere. Just want to make sure I am not defending fiction.
:bong:
I would have to agree with ya on this one Huggy B. :aok:

You are absolutely correct laylow. Viable pollen will seed any pistillate plant.

That's what I thought. It didn't make any sense to me being a fan of botany. But...but, I had to take into consiteration for someone to find a way to do it. But to make a non-reproducing plant reproduce would be impossible. So I could not make sense of it in my head.... and boy would those seeds be big $$$.

Akin to asking a "Spaded" ***** to welp "spaded" pups...:eek:

Lol, yeah... that's kinda what I told him... but in not such a clever way.

Latest posts

Back