myths

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
(music)do,do,do,do(music). "we have traveled beyond site and sound. we have entered the marijuana myth zone". :D

Sound off on Marijuana Cultivation myths. Who has the wierdest one.
00000039.gif

-As soon as you rip up the plant, plunge the roots into a container of boiling water to "force" the THC into the buds.

-Hang the plant upside-down so all the THC drains into the buds.

-If a male plant is near other plants it will turn them male too.

-Cops in helicopters release pollen over people's outdoor grows.
(A neighbor told me these last 2)

-Cut leaves off the plants if they're shading buds.

Guru, when I lived in Hawaii they have what's called green harvest. The military choppers flew all over the crops and drops some shit to kill off the weed. I dont think it was pollen though, but there might be a hint of truth to it. **** Bush.

Yeah, probably agent orange. I'll bet that made for some good tokin' (sarcasm)

- in some places people who find outdoor crops(like lots of plants) run throught the fields with there underwear on and collect thc on ther body and scrape it off and sells "superballs"

freaind said that^

Thought I'd bring this one back to life.

Another myth.
People Vitamins as a fert.

marijuana causes man boobs..this may be true check yourselves!

driveing a nail in the meristem.
Hermies produce "female" seeds.
Estrogen.
Kool=Aid flavors your plants.
Theres only one way to grow pot.
Prolonged darkness increases thc pproduction.

I'm not sure if this one is true but.....
Smoking bud with seed in it causes infertility.

I heard cops in helicopters go around with heat seeking guns and look down for hot spots at people houses. Meaning the lights would put out enogh heat to be detected really high in the sky.

AZshwagg said:
I heard cops in helicopters go around with heat seeking guns and look down for hot spots at people houses. Meaning the lights would put out enogh heat to be detected really high in the sky.

What they really do that any fact man that would make me so mad if
they did that to my plants thank god I dont live in Hawaii

It was called paraquat and it has "supposedly" been banned for use in killing large scale marijuana fields, real big in the 70's. That's no myth.
p://chemweb.calpoly.edu/chem/bailey/377/PapersF2000/Jeff/mariJ.htm[/url]
tp://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001085.htm[/url]

Thermal imageing is Paraquat.? ....oops biff ;)

that it damages the central nervous systems of unborn fetuses and causes "ADD" in children. Yeah, whatever:rolleyes:

Yeah, sorry, a little out of context.

I was refering to the helicopters flying around dropping pollen/agent orange thing.

They really used to use it, I'm not talkin' about some wierd conspiracy thing.

Latest posts

Back