MyTime420Time....Hey All!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SourDiesel

Reaction score
Joined couple of months ago, Decided to say ^HEY^ now that i have time!
Growing for about 4 years now just grow for family, From Michigan
Looking to move into breeding ect.
(Grow rig)
3x3x72 1000 watt HPS *flower
2x4x60 300 watt Led * Veg
2x2x80 100 watt x2 Led Breeding*
Finishing Up some Wifi, Green Crack, (CandyLand just Flipped to 12)
In veg Big Kush, Original Pineapple Auto, Wifi
Did some breeding abit back Blue dream x Purple alien (turned out good)

Cloning WIFI as we speak maybe thinking about breeding that out with Cookie crunch...Do-Si-Dos and Stardawg from GreenPoint

Just saying Hi all N whats UP!:32110marijuana:
PUFF PUFF ~pass~

I ran Purple Ghost Candy a while back, and am getting ready to run it again.
It’s a a cross between Ghost OG and Candyland.
How about some pictures of that Candyland?

Sounds like you are having fun SD experimenting with your strains. Sounds like you have a nice setup. Got any pictures to show us? We are smoking some WIFI right now not that I grew but from “our guy”. It provides a decent buzz but smells up the room like cat piss every time mr Subbie breaks it out to roll. Takes me forever to get the smell out of my nose. Enjoy your time here and start posting your grow so we can join in on the fun, 🙃

Sounds like you are having fun SD experimenting with your strains. Sounds like you have a nice setup. Got any pictures to show us? We are smoking some WIFI right now not that I grew but from “our guy”. It provides a decent buzz but smells up the room like cat piss every time mr Subbie breaks it out to roll. Takes me forever to get the smell out of my nose. Enjoy your time here and start posting your grow so we can join in on the fun, 🙃
^5 TY and will do, Like cat Piss huh..lolz...I only tryed a bit and the rest was from Santa to my step girls for xmas....Plus 2 ounces for butter....for Cookies! But yaa strong smell lol Nice evening buzz for sure . Not my fav strain BUTT was sick and tired looking at there pouty lip for not trying that strain yet soo yess had to try 😆😇

Welcome. Great people on here. Looking forward to a new friendship.
Damn, 1k watts in your 3x3 flower area? Ill be grabbing some popcorn. Pulling up a chair!
hmmhm 😆 Right....That's what i heard! But so far soo good 2 Hps's was given to me
1000 watt HPS in a 3x3x72 running with door open 2 fans 19 inches from tops 75-80 steady ON ...60 ish Off
Last year my run was with MY Leds which was Impressive 4-6 ounces dry per plant!
Week left on my wifi..only difference i have been noticing Under HPS vs Led grows is the Trichomes are Very Heavy Plant is covered and its been under HPS for 4 weeks 1st 4 was under my led
CandyLand is my 1st strain from start to finish under them soo ya No problems as of yet🤫

hmmhm 😆 Right....That's what i heard! But so far soo good 2 Hps's was given to me
1000 watt HPS in a 3x3x72 running with door open 2 fans 19 inches from tops 75-80 steady ON ...60 ish Off
Last year my run was with MY Leds which was Impressive 4-6 ounces dry per plant!
Week left on my wifi..only difference i have been noticing Under HPS vs Led grows is the Trichomes are Very Heavy Plant is covered and its been under HPS for 4 weeks 1st 4 was under my led
CandyLand is my 1st strain from start to finish under them soo ya No problems as of yet🤫
Start an grow journal. No pics, didn't happen. LOLOLOL But yeah, if you want, I find myself learning from journals. I creep through them here regularly. Looking forward to seeing some. Nice strains too!

Today was Busy as we got hit hard with snow BUTT...Not a problem...4 am to 4pm is my flip time Grab some for you tomorrow .
2 Candyland Hitting 2 feet 10 days into flip

Attachments

• 20230121_095013.jpg
    20230121_095013.jpg
    670.9 KB · Views: 0
Today was Busy as we got hit hard with snow BUTT...Not a problem...4 am to 4pm is my flip time Grab some for you tomorrow .
Keep that stuff up your way, mmmk? I've only had to plow once this year, and I could have gotten by without doing it. I'm down here in Genesee county.

Start an grow journal. No pics, didn't happen. LOLOLOL But yeah, if you want, I find myself learning from journals. I creep through them here regularly. Looking forward to seeing some. Nice strains too!
Might be a smart thing to do loolz...Right its a good habit 1st 2 years was in that heavy Not sure what happen lmaoo
But i getcha🙃

^5 TY and will do, Like cat Piss huh..lolz...I only tryed a bit and the rest was from Santa to my step girls for xmas....Plus 2 ounces for butter....for Cookies! But yaa strong smell lol Nice evening buzz for sure . Not my fav strain BUTT was sick and tired looking at there pouty lip for not trying that strain yet soo yess had to try 😆😇
Didn’t mean to scare you away with the cat piss thing 😂 I finally gave him a bag of GDP to give us a break of that strong smelling wifi weed. I’ll know we are out of homegrown again on the tray when I start smelling that wifi 😁 I’ll tell him to save that crazy smelling weed for special occasions…

Didn’t mean to scare you away with the cat piss thing 😂 I finally gave him a bag of GDP to give us a break of that strong smelling wifi weed. I’ll know we are out of homegrown again on the tray when I start smelling that wifi 😁 I’ll tell him to save that crazy smelling weed for special occasions…
Umm Naaa Piss 😂smell might be the diesel hints ...BUTS ...for some reason it does smell like Piss
Its all on you!! lmaoooo
🤣

Latest posts

Back