MyTime420Time....Hey All!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm Naaa Piss 😂smell might be the diesel hints ...BUTS ...for some reason it does smell like Piss
Its all on you!! lmaoooo
🤣
I grew a weed once and had to toss it
No one even wanted it for free, smelled just like male cat urine spray, when fee fee was in heat.
Could not give it away, and stank the house bad.

I grew a weed once and had to toss it
No one even wanted it for free, smelled just like male cat urine spray, when fee fee was in heat.
Could not give it away, and stank the house bad.
That’s what that’s stuff smells like to me like when folks walk in and say oh you have a cat…😂

Unfortunately I don’t gag to that smell. It’s one of my favorite smells as long as it’s not blended

what broke me of whiskey was a sleep over at my friends house when i was in the 7th grade

he had a cute sister too

we double dared one another on who could drink a full glass of canadian club whiskey the fastest

i won

and i lost….i was sick for a week…its a wonder i didnt die from alcohol poisoning

ever since then i cannot stand the smell of any whiskey..i start gaging

what broke me of whiskey was a sleep over at my friends house when i was in the 7th grade

he had a cute sister too

we double dared one another on who could drink a full glass of canadian club whiskey the fastest

i won

and i lost….i was sick for a week…its a wonder i didnt die from alcohol poisoning

I did the same with a bottle of Southern Comfort
Never touched it again, was 15 and downed a pint on empty stomach.
Man I was drunk

i gag at the smell of whiskey
Me, too. I blame it on chugging a small bottle of Kessler's in my early teens. I puked so hard my socks came out. To this day, you can wave the cap from a whiskey bottle under my nose and I'll turn green. Same thing with Boone's Farm apple wine.

Me, too. I blame it on chugging a small bottle of Kessler's in my early teens. I puked so hard my socks came out. To this day, you can wave the cap from a whiskey bottle under my nose and I'll turn green. Same thing with Boone's Farm apple wine.
It is amazing how just a smell can cause one brain to bring back the memory.
I did CPR and Mouth to mouth on a heart attack victim. He had been drinking bud wiser beers all night and died
His mother called and I got the call, I did it until the hospital where I was relived by the staff.
Guy puke in my mouth and I had to just spit it out and clear the guys mouth and back at it.
To this day , if I try to drink a beer I have flashbacks of it, took me 20 yrs before I could actually drink a full beer without puking a lil.

he had a cute sister too

i won

Almost the same story but instead of whiskey it was jose cuervo

Latest posts

Back