N-Caged Grow, Outdoor 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took a three day trip. Had a friend water the plants. Amazed at what the Buds look like after three days away. The Indiana Bubblegum and NL have put on the most in those three days. The AK 47 just unreal as to their early looking finish.
I got home late in the after noon, bout 5pm and I park right next to the garden. When I got out of the truck, the aroma hit me like a ton of bricks, that is a first. The girls looked fine and dandy, boy was I glad to be home with them. I usually dont take off this time of year. Got to protect my girls you know?
I will be back with an pictorial update soon.

Weekly Update
* For those who need a fix :p *

1. Entering the Cage, we have the LVPK. Buds thickening up nicely.
2. The 87 NL, once she decided to put out, her flowers are growing nicely.
3. To the Right is the Grand Queen Purple and left behind her is the corner bush of the Cherry AK 47, quickly becoming my second favorite in the garden.
4. The Urkel monster. She/they keep reaching out when I walk by. She/they are gonna need to be tied up this weekend somehow.
5. The Indiana Bubblegum, showing the most growth in the three days I was gone. She is now surpassing the Cindy 99.
6. A close up of the U2 Kush, looking frosty. These nugs are gonna be big.

The garden is becoming very aromatic lately. When walking in there, it is flat out stinky sticky rubbin' up on those girls as I try to walk between them to water. I feel like I need a shower when I get out of there. Reminds me of what it will be smelling like around here at harvest and we are all a trimmin'.

The 87 NL is prolly the worst scent in the cage, kinda a old dirty sock/laundry smell. I like the Cherry AK 47 aroma the best, but it is putting out more trichs by the day and the buds are already hardening up nicely.

Doing good around here, being good and all in round in good spirits. :icon_smile:

LVPK.jpg

87 NL.jpg

GQP back AK.jpg

Urkel.jpg

Indiana Bubblegum.jpg

U2 Kush.jpg

Looking very nice tcbud....them buds are forming nice:D Iwould offer to come help Harvest But Ill be busy with my Monsters:yay:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

tcbud said:
The 87 NL is prolly the worst scent in the cage, kinda a old dirty sock/laundry smell.

Well, it's early yet. Probably get worse.. :p lol

i cant believe how much those urkle grew to be monsters. they are definitely hard to contain. i planted 1 urkle in a bed and 3 in the smart pots and the difference in size and brachyness is hard to comprehend...the name sounds nerdy but the buds are scary:holysheep:

Thanks for stopping in and commenting guys.

I forgot to load this one last night. OOps. :eek:

This is a close up of the Cherry AK 47, she looks three weeks farther along than everyone else. A nice stager on the harvest is gonna be sweet. We will be smoking AK as we harvest the rest.

Cherry AK 47.jpg

Looking great!!! Know what you mean as far as the smell. As soon as I walk out the back door the smell hits me. Or if i leave the back windows open the whole house will smell. haha. Getting closer!!!

:lama:

Bring on October :yay:

Gots me a BPOTM entry as well:aok:

:48:

You have some of the best plants girl!

Me lookin at your girls:hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :icon_smile: :hubba: :hubba::hubba:

Nice grow indeed TC. I have been off for a while but I am back. I was curious to see how your grow was doing and I am impressed for sure. Now let me get back to action. :icon_smile:

Later.

Taken with a Flash

Weekly Update

1-2 LVPK close and full plant.
3. Pineapple Cindy 99, getting bigger by the day, nice trich formation.
4-5 Diesel bud and full plant.
6. 87 NL, I think if this plant had more sunlight it would have produced many more buds along the sides.
7-8 Indiana Bubblegum close and upper portion of the plant.
9 Urkel, oops, had to change that in edit.
10. Cherry Ak 47, hoping to take this one the first week end in October.

September has already brought rain and wind. We are still most days low 90f's and overnight Mid 40f's to low 50f's. We had thunderstorms last week. I thought we were gonna lose one branch on the AK 47, but propping it up kept it alive enough to leave. I keep giving the AK a little Grow Big, but it does not seem to do anything for them anymore. As I stated above, we are hoping to take the AK 47 the first weekend in October. They have the biggest buds out there and are hardening up daily. All of the Kush's have hard buds, some more rock hard than others. Of the Kush plants, the 87 Bubba has the smallest buds, tho not by much. I am also impressed with these Grand Queen Purples, nice heavy branching and a big kola at the end of every brach.

Thanks for stopping in, I hope all your plants are finishing nicely to all you outdoor growers out there.

LVPK 1.jpg

LVPK 2.jpg

P Cindy 99.jpg

Diesel.jpg

Diesel 2.jpg

NL.jpg

I bubblegum 2.jpg

I bubblegum.jpg

AK 47.jpg

Urkel.jpg

That Pre 98 Bubba is looking great :aok:. Hope that rain stays away from that little paradise :cool:

:48:

Latest posts

Back