N-Caged Grow, Outdoor 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks good t.c. were did you score nl 87? and witch pic is it

Ruffy, tut tut, you didnt read the whole thread...lol (really cant say where I got it here, sorry). The 87 NL is the fourth pic. When I mention an NL it is the 87 NL. I only have the one.

I am a fan of the queen by these pictures. They all look beautiful. I have never smoked NL. in fact i have never smoked anything you have grown. Now i know i need to live out there.

Rose, of these variety's I have only smoked what was called Northern Lights, which looked nothing like this one ( have grown them two years and neither looked to be the same strain). The Grand Queen Purples are bigger than any Grand Daddy Purple I have grown, but have the same shape, I am hoping they are as good.

Your plants are looking good tcbud. Have you smoked any of the Cherry AK, sounds like a good one to grow. PEACE tc !! :)

yup t,c i was sooooooooooo baked last night my eye barley stayed open. but i love to read, so im @ fault and skimmed threw your listing. my bad send me to the corner yet again with some buds so im not so boared this time

Ruffy, have some of last years NL and get out of that corner. The Mr. TC says it was our best last year. I liked the Hindu Skunk, myself. Have some of that too. Virtually just isn't quite the same tho.

PowerPlanter, I have not smoked the Cherry AK 47 before. I look forward to smoking some in about ten weeks, maybe less.

Thanks for stopping in everyone.

Hi TC al ur ladies look Huge! gOOD LUCK ill b following it up for the next 8 weeks or so right? Im growing Bubba right now Im sure u r gonn alike it is just a lil slow to grow but DANK cant wait to see ur purple queen all done !

BBP, I am using Age Old Bloom for the flowering nutes, with an ounce of Grow Big by Fox Farms (in five gallons) for a little boost on the Nitrogen. I will be adding the Cha Ching around the first week in next month for the Trich production.

Yep Doc, next eight weeks or so should be getting pretty nice out there.

Thank you heal4real, I really like this years garden too.

Irish, I used FF Grow Big for veg, then switched it up this year with the Age Old Bloom instead. The guy in the store recommended it and I thot "why not?". It takes more liquid to get them fed, that may be why he recommended it. I am gonna have to buy another bottle/gallon before the year is out. With the FF Beastie Bloom I didn't use that much. I didn't add the Open Sesame this year, I am wondering if it will make that much difference. The Age Old Bloom does mix up a beautiful organic brown in color, I do like that. Looks like a dark tea. I sure understand Aroma, my girls are just now starting to give off a fragrance. When I walk thru the garden I can get a whiff now and then. I stick my nose in a flower and not much odor. Some are putting on trichs now and that should make the odor more intense as we get more trichs. I was looking at an NL 5 picture a minute ago at an other site, and dang I sure hope my NL looks like that bud. Very interesting conversation going on there about the NL #'s. Seems many plants offered by seed banks now days have the NL genes in them. Very interesting. May be why so many like the NL. I am very excited to see how this one turns out. She has such a sturdy structure, she could hold huge buds if she had too. I think her branching is, size wise, the biggest in the garden with the LVPK and U2 Kush smaller, but not by much. The C99 and AK 47 look spindly by comparison. They are gonna be covered in bud when they are done tho, where as the NL does not look like it will put out near their amounts. That was forecast in the beginning so I wont be surprised. I sure love growing this stuff. Peace to you too, Irish.

A view from Above.

To the left, the U2 Kush.
Center is foreground C 99, center left Diesel, Center back NL, Bubblegum, and Urkel. Kinda a jungle in there.
Back left Pre 98 Bubba, the 4 Cherry AK 47, I got my first whiff of the Cherry aroma yesterday. :)
To the Right, LVPK in front, the Grand Queen Purples behind.

Tomorrow the regular weekly update. :D

Birds eye.jpg

So beautiful I could weep. Not really, but they look fabulous and i think i did drool.

Weekly Update

1. Pineapple Cindy 99
2. 87 Northern Lights
3. 87 Northern Lights bud
4. Indiana Bubblegum
5. Cherry AK 47, aroma of Cherry faint but there.

Some of the plants are getting to be a lot lighter green, the AK and GQP mostly. We will be feeding them some of the Grow Big today at twice what we normally do (2 oz. to 5 gallons). Hopefully they green up some. It is interesting that the Kush Strains (LVPK, U2 Kush, Bubba) are still a very dark green. We are using recycled soil this year and I was expecting to add more nutes as the season progressed. I have trichs forming on some of the plants now. The Kush by far have more trichs than the others. That may be because they should finish earlier than the Sativa cross Hybrids.

Thanks for stopping by Rose and Planter. I hope I dont weep Rose. A couple really big Green Grasshoppers did almost gave me a heart attack yesterday:eek: :eek: :eek: . Otherwise things are going well here. I HATE Grasshoppers.

cindy.jpg

87 NL.jpg

87 NL a.jpg

bubblegum.jpg

Cherry AK 47.jpg

:ciao:

Just :heart: the fade in your girls...Bring on the Buds:lama:

Here it is September 1 and the Overnight Temps fall below the 50f mark I like them to stay at.

48F OVERNIGHT TEMP..... not shouted, purely for journal purposes.

Today also marks the Fourth week the AK 47 have been in flower. I am very very impressed with this strain, this one may be a keeper. The buds look fat and are beginning to pack on on Trichclones. The bushes are getting a bit (2 oz to 5 gallons) more nitrogen than the rest of the garden now, as they are yellowing quickly. The nitrogen seems to green them up some, but by the next feeding they will be yellowed again.

The buds that look farthest from harvest are the Pineapple Cindy 99 and the Indiana Bubblegum. With Urkel and the NL behind them. All of the Kush look pretty much on the same time line.

The Kush (with the exception of the GQP) are staying very dark green.

The Cindy and the GQP both are ready for water when I get there in the evening, with a bit of a droop.

All start Cha Ching this weekend.

Daily highs in the mid 90f's and overnight lows in the low 50f's and high 40f's.

tcbud said:
Daily highs in the mid 90f's and overnight lows in the low 50f's and high 40f's.

WOW, that's some swing TC. Bring on the color!

Latest posts

Back