N1XON's Bag Seed Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey bro wish you had more pics for me but just keep them moist but not too moist when popping open a seed has quite a bit of water saved up in that shell to use so just do it when it needs it and just give it time also dont water too fastly cuz it can sometimes tip the plant over when it is very lil so yea but im sure you have it all under control just no nutes for a while and very careful watering and you should be on your way man ;)

Thanx bro. Is there anything i should know about or get ready for the future weeks?

OK time for update. We have a total of 9 plants. They are all around 2" maybe a little more, But one is not growing very much and you probably can’t see it. They have been under the light for about 4 days now, and here are the pictures of them. Tell me if I’m looking good.

4-14.gif

4-14-(1).gif

4-14-(4).gif

4-14-(6).gif

4-14-(3).gif

4-14-(2).gif

4-14-(5).gif

Looks good so far. I would've only put one seed per pot though. Just my thoughts. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

I would have also but I didn’t have enough pots and I didn’t do them my bud did and I told him after it was too late but when we transplant we will probably separate them.

Look pretty good. Perhaps a little stretched but they look like they will turn into monsters in time.

try to get the light a bit lower if you can without it raising the heat too high to minimize the stretching and yes in the future only one per pot but other than that they look beautiful man great job ;)

Yeah ill try moving them down a bit. Anything else you think i should do.

Sorry for no updates lately guys..

Well I had a few problems and had to move my grow to another house XD.. The plants were stunned a bit and burnt from the light.. So they took an extra few weeks to get back into it..
They are all about 1.5 feet tall and in 3 gallon buckets under a 400watt HPS.. (Is it me or my electric bill went up 95$ because of that light?)

Anyways I’m about 3 weeks being on my schedule because of all that but I’m in a better place now and the plants are look-in really healthy and the LST worked great..

I’ll have pics for you guys soon to check them out and i moved them into flower yesterday :)

ok here are the pics of the plants i took 2 days ago before we started flower..

let me know if you see something or have any ideas on what i should do..

0610081252.png

0610081253a.png

0610081253c.png

0610081253.png

0610081253b.png

0610081254.png

thanks guys ill be sure to keep an eye out..

i moved them into flower 5 days ago.. and i think i see hairs on 3 of them but still not totally sure

is there anything i should do to make my grow go better..

and what yield do you guys think i'm looking at?

You are doing fine. As aurora Indicas Dad said, keep a look out for the balls.

Let us see a few pics of these so called hairs! And also, if you have 9 bagseed plants, factor out the males so 4 or 5 females, and about 2 gallon pots and a 400 watt hps so uhh, 200-250g i'd say.

Latest posts

Back