N1XON's Bag Seed Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks i should have pics up with a full update tomorrow :)

Okay its time for the update..

Well firsts things first, the plants have been doing good. But we had a little problem with heat for 2 days, and it got to 105 in the room and the plants didn't like that to much. After that we then flushed the soil on them and let the soil dry for 3 days. They now look better these pics are taken as we were flushing them a few days ago.

As of now the plants have been in flower for 4 weeks and are doing good.

--------

1.) Amity is our biggest at 44" tall

2.) Stemie is doing good at 39" tall

3.) Ciarra is our smallest but is a nice bush she is at 32" tall

4.) Begorrah is looking real nice at 37" tall

--------

Pics--

1. Amity full
2. Amity's top
3. Amity's center
4. Amity's top cola
5. Begorrah full
6. Begorrah center
7. Ciarra full
8. Ciarra top
9. Ciarra buds
10. Stemie full
11. Stemie top

Thanks everyone for taking the time to check up on the grow.. :) ill be happy to here your comments.

am.JPG

ambud.JPG

ambud2.JPG

ambud3.JPG

bea.JPG

bea1.JPG

cer.JPG

cer2.JPG

cer 1.JPG

steemie2.JPG

steemiebud.JPG

Wow they look shockingly similar to mine, but my last one is bag seed as well, perhaps they are the same strain? even the long hairs and leafs closely resemble mine, accept well yours are jolly green giants compared to my dinky thing :)

Nice setup, i wouldnt of used HPS for vegging though, but it looks like it worked great for you, i hear the orange spectrum raise the possibility of getting males-- i dont know about any statistics reguarding any testing though, but alot of people swear using 6500k helps the female ratio.

Great pics as well :)

Well i'm in NY so i dunno if you got the same stuff i got XD..

and i think my ratio was okay .. i grew 8 and got 4 and 4.. so that ant bad im happy with the way these 4 are goin.. sux tho that the other 4 were males and 2 of those were so nice :(

okay well when i was watering today i started to see yellow leaves again.. some of them turn yellow and just fall off and some of them have black and yellow dots.. and not some of them are turning black and crispy at the ends..

i flushed all the soil and they looked a bit better after that but all this keeps going.. i'm going to give it some nitrogen to see how they react to that..

but if anyone can help with this i would love it .. also most of those gnats have gone away and i'm going to put some course sand on top to flush them out..

as mine get farther and farther, i just just as much anticipation for the next guy as i do my own. looking good brrrrrooooooo

thanks but i still am having a problem with the leaves .. someone give me some tips

It looks like they just need a good feeding man.
Honestly.

It looks like they are in a few weeks flower and are getting hungry.I would check the ph first before feeding though.

It should be between 6.3 and 7.0 for soil. Make sure that the ph is right and if it is then you should give em something to eat.

Mr.Wakenbake said:
It looks like they just need a good feeding man.
Honestly.

It looks like they are in a few weeks flower and are getting hungry.I would check the ph first before feeding though.

It should be between 6.3 and 7.0 for soil. Make sure that the ph is right and if it is then you should give em something to eat.

yeah i gave them a good feeding and they are lookin ok for now.. we will see in a week or so how they are doin

Abso said:
Wow, I'm amazed at how big they are in those pots!

Yeah there in 2 gallon pots so i think thats about right for that space.. if i had them in 5 gallon pots i think i could have gotten them to like 6 feet..

ok so i went to home depot today to get some course sand to put on top of the soil to try to weed out the rest of those gnats hope that works..

sorry for the long w8 on the update..

We have recently made a grow tent in the basement.. and moved all the plants down there..

They are looking good and should be done with in a week or two..

They are starting to burn tho around the buds on the leaves.. not sure what that is from.. the temps down there are 67.8 - 76.3 depends.. but we have stopped the nutrients but i'm not sure what else to do..

any help would be helpful and i will give a full update tomorrow with pics :)

Leaves are probably just showing their age, happens every harvest.

But you probably know what that looks like, :).

Wakenbake is right buddie.. MY Sativas have been drinking so much water that I have had to water them twice a day & yesterday was only 94.

Thanks guys..

I cant find the cord for my camera to get the pics on the pc..

But the plants are doing good i water them once a day with distilled water..

the hairs are showing a bit of a change to brown and orange but not enough to tell..

Ill try to get those pics up soon..

I'm looking forward to the harvest :)

Sounds good buddie.

OK i think its time for a pic update..

Everything looks like its going good in flower as u know we moved the room to the basement because its like 10 degrees cooler down there..

The only problem that i see on the plants is that the leaves are a little crispy in places but other than that its doing fine.. we have about an estimated 2 weeks left on flowering and i can start to see some brown hairs on the bottom smaller buds.. We gave the plants there last Nitrogen and Nutrients blast and are just w8ting for crop time..

So enjoy the pics.. there a bit scattered around..

0803081016-ree.png

0806081843-ree.png

0806081843a-ree.png

0806081846-ree.png

0806081846a-ree.png

0806081844a-ree.png

0806081844-ree.png

0806081845-ree.png

Latest posts

Back