Name all side effect of Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm...side effects? thirsty, hungry, sleepy, giggly, calm. contentment is me smoking...all my side effects are good ones.

It makes me pee for what seems forever.

My first pee after a first smoke is twice the normal.

I may be being given a message.

:peace:

oh wait no I have one...does anyone elses nose ever burn after they take a hit??

lol it for sure isnt the lighter my nose is small...more like the feeling u would have if soda came out the nose or something..

i love this poster!

poster.jpg

That was really really random Fleshstain :rofl:

Dont ya just love this forum :p

:peace:

it's got side effects listed too....

my favorite is "Science shows only the weak brain cells die."

2Dog said:
oh wait no I have one...does anyone elses nose ever burn after they take a hit??

My side effect is an unending need to produce more.

Hey 2dog, I just had some od strawberrydawg last weekend. I took to hits and trashed the rest. I kinda thought it was some kind of nutrient problem or something, but it made my nose burn like crazy! Kinda felt akin to doing... Some other kind of no no drug.:confused2: It burnt so bad that the burn was creeping into the corners of my eyes. All I can say is that blows if it happens to you everytime.

It enables me to be introspective and have insights into myself. It slows me down in this too-busy world and I take the time to notice and appreciate the world around me, good and bad, to appreciate life in all of its many forms.

Being a better, more aware driver.

The times when I get up to do or get something, start thinking about something else, get where I was going and then look around and say "What did I come in here for?" :rolleyes:

Enhanced awareness of music, able to hear all of the instruments separately and yet all together.

It helps me take things less seriously. :)

Food Food aaaaaaaand Food.

nvthis said:
My side effect is an unending need to produce more.

Hey 2dog, I just had some od strawberrydawg last weekend. I took to hits and trashed the rest. I kinda thought it was some kind of nutrient problem or something, but it made my nose burn like crazy! Kinda felt akin to doing... Some other kind of no no drug.:confused2: It burnt so bad that the burn was creeping into the corners of my eyes. All I can say is that blows if it happens to you everytime.

not everytime just something I notice now and then..it does burn lol..makes me want to grab my nose and rub it.

PUFF MONKEY said:
how's this for a side affect.....FATNESS....AND MAN TITTIES..i'm just sayin' lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: He said Titties:holysheep:

Only side effect for me is when I smoke pure Indica...makes me feel like the Cops are always following me when I am doing 25 mph in a 55 mph zone:cool:

Hey Fly, I'm 47, had a heart attack in 2006, and smoke DAILY...all day...and it just makes me horny. I love to smoke up and farm:hubba: . You may want to consider professional advice for your own wellfare. Who knows what the underlying problem really could be. I personally wouldn't take a chance if my one-man-army wasn't standing tall, eye looking forward ready to serve!!!:holysheep:

Thank everyone for advise and comments.
Ever watch the Doctor show or Doctor Oz.?
They have said in the past if ur sex drive isn't there, then your heading for a heart attack.! :holysheep: I can't go just yet I have a grow going on.!!

Guess I make a appointment with the Clinic Herd Doctor, yea that my reg doctor and it like herd us in and herd us out as quickly as poss.. Where not cows I tell them..

Mutt said:
side effects eh?

My food bill went up :p ....uhm...my food bill went up :p damn thas a helluva side effect ;)

Are yea feeling the weight coming on.?

Has ne one ever had their ears burn after hittin the ol' bong? Almost evertime my gf takes a toke she auto starts rubbin her ears sayin it feels like they are on fire. And no shes not coughin really hard. I know raised bp can cause it. But besides that im clueless.

I've burned a pretty big part out of my beard a few months ago.

absolutely i have patience after smokin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! flip side is....weight gain :(

Flyinghigh said:
They have said in the past if ur sex drive isn't there, then your heading for a heart attack.! :holysheep: I can't go just yet I have a grow going on.!!

Flyin... that is the funniest stuff i ever read. serious man. i was roflmao for a half hour...:rofl: ...

Latest posts

Back