Nameless!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imsoborednow

Reaction score
Waaassssuuuuupppppp! Guys Here we have a first cross to my knowledge, Orange bud/sensi skunk/afghan1. Hopefully low in odour through flowering and veg. Looking for a name for this little princess. IDEAS? Not much to look at today but will keep you posted weekly. This one could take the indoor market to new heights. WADDYATHINK? Here 1 week into grow. lol.

osa wk1.jpg

Whats up imsoborednow. That sounds like a nice cross. Did you do it yourself? Sounds like it's gonna be a smelly so i say we call her STINK FINGER. :D

I like it ! But hey brother grunt why do you say smelly, I thought these would be less, how should I say.... perfumed!.....lol

The skunk crossed into that strain will most likely produce a lot of smell nearing the end of veg/during flowering. Skunk strains are renowned for...well...being skunky ;)

yup gotta love a skunk ;) plants lookng good so far :)

Nice point Insane, got these seeds from a friend who reckons the plants dont smell all that much until harvest.....we ll see....cos I grow indoors (in soil) in 1m sq I dont have alot of room (maybe 4-6 plants only),dont want toooooooooo smelly, but hey thats the res. right? So is it smellier the better the bud? (these will be my 3rd grow).

About time we had an up-date on STINK FINGER.
First time cross now at 15 days , Some deformitiy in leaves other from that OK........ Watcha fink?

stink1.jpg

stink2.jpg

Stink Finger is looking great man. She is looking on the mutated side but looking great. I had a Durban Poison x Skunk #1 that started out a mutant and now she looks as normal as ever. Be sure to keep us updated.
fing32.gif

i'm with Bro....shes looking just fine ....very happy looking :cool:

Latest posts

Back