Nanners or not???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give her/him some 12/12. Find out quick. Long ways away from any pollen releasing anyhow. Deep breath

So, you think i should put them in with my beautiful girls? For how long?

Rosebud said:
So, you think i should put them in with my beautiful girls? For how long?

Most of my plants show pre flowers anywhere from 4-6 weeks while vegging on a 24-0 light schedule so it sounds like the guy at your grow shop shld find a new line of work..lol
I am with nchef...If the plant is sexually mature and you flip it for a few days it shld show for you. There wld be plenty of time to remove the males. Jmo

They wouldnt be a danger until they had great big balls Rose.

Id be guessing, but if it is a male you would be safe for atleast 2 more weeks, prob more.

Oh great, i know i can recognize great big balls.:eek:

Hamster, if they aren't alternating they aren't sexually mature?

I am so used to clones, they would have been huge and in flowering by now. BUT, i wouldn't have a great variety like satori.

Rosebud said:

I am so used to clones, they would have been huge and in flowering by now. BUT, i wouldn't have a great variety like satori.

I love clones myself now Rose....same reason. Going from bean is a lot more work...:)
As far as I know no alternating nodes wld mean not sexually mature...which wld be a bit strange for that many weeks of vegging. I wld flip it and wait a cpl days and then give it a good looksey....

Rosebud said:

Now you will be able to have a Satori clone and not go through this again.

I have seen plants before that did not get alternating nodes. It is uncommon, but not unheard of.

I'm with Hamster--your grow shop guy is wrong and you should go ahead and flip your lights. I always run 24/7 lights in veg and get preflowers. I sometimes put plants in 12/12 before they show, but generally only if I run out of room in the vegging space.

Rosebud,, I'm sorry I did not even see that Square looking thing on the second picture,,but just did. The first Pic really made me think very first signs of female. Now that I noticed that thing on the second pic I'm scared I may have been wrong, that looks strange! I Hope I wasn't wrong-but, I may be. Sorry jumped that gun maybe. Did you say that you saw one white hair? Do those things come to a point are not? If they do Not come to a point then, I was wrong. :eek: ;) :D

Latest posts

Back