Natural Spring Water

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberquest

Junior GreenThumb
Reaction score
a few miles from here we have a natural water sping that flows water all the time. would this be good to use to water the plants in place of my clorinated tap water. we went and filled a couple gallons of mother natures water and its been sitting below the shelf in the grow room for a few days now.

chlorine, fluoride, hormones and who knows what else! your babies are gonna love you for it :)

there are actually a few different spring water places around here all within a half hour drive. after my first couple of purchases of distilled water from the grocery store i started thinking of a better and "CHEAPER" water source. spring water falls right into my price range, FREE!!! thats the american way!:rofl:

i just dont want my babied to pick up any weird bacteria or something that might harm them, after all its just water running off a hill .

I was always worried about the chlorine in my tap so I started to purchase the big 10g drums of srping water from the groc'y store, then after meeting and talking to a veteran in my area he told me that the chlorine was the least harmful thng in the H2O. He mentioned the major tixins and was right I have noticed huge difference in leaf color and growth rate. To answer your question: I would suggest pulling up count uinfo from those springs to learn of any contaminations, public findings, i.e. mercury, pollutants. etc. Down here in S. FLorida most of our waters are destroyed from runoff from the landscaping industry, etc. Be aware of what might be in your water. GOOD LUCK!!!!!! and happy growing :)

cyberquest said:
i just dont want my babied to pick up any weird bacteria or something that might harm them, after all its just water running off a hill .
As long as Big Foot doesn't squat in the stream, you should be ok! :D

Stoney Bud said:
As long as Big Foot doesn't squat in the stream, you should be ok! :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

but wouldnt that ADD NUTES stoney! :D yeah i grow with big foot ****!

shunk thanks for the info, i will try and do some research and see what i can find out. in the summer you find tons of people out there filling water jugs so i would hope it would be ok...lol.

cyberquest said:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:but wouldnt that ADD NUTES stoney! :D yeah i grow with big foot ****!

Yeah, but have you see him? Hhahaahaha

Man, I wish I had a natural spring to get my water from. I use that nasty stuff that comes from a Florida well at 70 feet. I sure don't drink it or cook with it. It will grow some fine weed tho'.

You're a lucky person to have a spring near.

Latest posts

Back