Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Nearly ready for harvesting, well maybe a week or two more

teslaman

Reaction score
These are my flowering plants now 67 days into flowering, three are ready, but i cannot be bothered chopping until all are ready so i'll have to wait for 3 x power plants and one triple cheese to bulk up first, another week then it's game over, as i have others to take their place.
The other plants are a few strains i made by accident power plant x megamouth, charlottes angel x megamouth and honeytrap or highjack x megamouth, the others including the monster one which was/may become my scrog plant is big bud, i also have purple bud, power plant, charlottes angel, old man socks and seedlings are key lime pie x cookie from pcg.
Enjoy.
Teslaman

Attachments

teslaman

Reaction score
Jesus christ on a bike, that taking everything down wrapping and plonking into my shed chore took all day, once electric and gas inspections are done tomorrow, then it's all systems go again.
Teslaman

teslaman

Reaction score
So i chopped 4 x rocksters cheese and 1 x triple cheese last night, so flowering was 74 days, i will chop the other x 3 power plants tonight, maan i hate trimming.
I'll post some pics when finished but looks like a decent harvest.
Onwards and upwards next batch,
Teslaman

teslaman

Reaction score
So only chopped 1 power plant as others are still growing/budding/fattening up 1 x is sat dom, the one i chopped took an hour to trim and buds are as hard as rocks.
Also threw my scrog big bud and high jack plants into the flower room, well until i get around to finishing my attic room and get me a tent for vegging my mums/cuts in.
Teslaman

teslaman

Reaction score
I forgot,, did you change your name from Mrnice?
Lol, i'm at that age when i don't know what i ate for lunch let alone names i had years ago, but i have matured slightly, i think.
Teslaman

teslaman

Reaction score
Ok, the buds in boxes look less than there actually is, and i hate trimming so did the easy trim, power plant and just chopped buds off others to trim later.
Teslaman

Attachments

teslaman

Reaction score
So a quick weigh in just to see what's a yielder and what's not, all in all about 17-18oz brittle bone dry, should keep me in smoke for ever, lol.

Teslaman

teslaman

Reaction score
Jesus christ i had the smallest single skinner joint last night at 10.30pm, i then promptly fell asleep within 30 minutes and was in and out of consciousness at least 5-6 times, eventually waking up at 1.30am and off to bed still absolutely stoned to bits, woke up 4.50am had a cuppa tea then returned to bed until 8.15am, man i still feel stoned lol, it was the rocksters foxtailed plant that did this to me, lol.
Teslaman

teslaman

Reaction score
Rocksters Cheese # 5, 5oz from 2 x plants.

Rocksters cheese #3 foxtailed ones, 6oz from 2 x plants.

Power plant 4.5 oz 1 x plant.

Triple cheese 3.5oz 1 x plant.

Two x big power plants yet to trim, i made a start on biggest last night carry on later tonight.

Teslaman

teslaman

Reaction score
Christ, that was some chore trimming last two x power plants, one took 6 hours and the other i lost interest and just chopped buds from stem untrimmed, onto round two, here is my next lot, sick of u.k strains, i is going all cali asap.

Attachments

Latest posts