Nebula and Northern Lights by RedandWhite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, we're at 11 days of flower and some males have been culled.

BOTH Nebulas are male-bummer, as it is some good smoke. Both the NLs are still going, as one is definately a female and the other still isn't positive either way of it's sexuality.

Sure am glad I 'm also growing 2 other strains that are giving me 4 more females, too.

I took clones of the females a few days ago. Hopefully they'll root ok and we'll have some female clones to work with next time. Having been using clones the last few grows, I forgot how slow it is to work with seed.

Here are some pics of the Northern Lights that remain.

10 days flower-NL1.JPG

10 days flower-NL2.JPG

10 days flower-NL.JPG

Whats up RedandWhite. Bummer about the males but as they say shit happens. The NL's are looking great. I forgot what other strains you have going besides the NL. We planted 5 seeds from 5 strains and got lucky as hell with 5 females. :D Were in the process of cloning the crap out of them. When ya get the chance post some pics of your other ladies and yes growing from seed does seem like it takes forever. :rolleyes: Send in the clones. ;)

Thanks for the condolences, TBG. Ain't seeds wonderful? LOL. So I guess it's time to show my hand. While I was only gonna cover the Nebula and NL in this journal (hence the name), the still very real possibility of only documenting a single-plant grow (if the one NL goes male) doesn't really appeal to me. If you'll remember, way back in this GJ I threw in a pic or 2 of Grape Fruit. I have three. GF1 and GF2 vegged approximately 12 days longer than what you've been seeing here (Nebula and NL). The third, GF3, is the exact same age as the Nebula and NL. GF3 is the most stretched one right now. GFs 1 and 2 are pretty much exactly how I like'em-short, squat and bushy. I have rooted clones of GF1 and GF2 vegging elsewhere right now. I also have clones from all 3 GFs that I just took a few days ago hopefully rooting right now. The Grape Fruit comes via Reeferman, who I consider to be one of the best breeders in the industry. I have done a half-dozen of his strains and have yet to be disappointed. He stands behind his product.

Well, I don't know what's up with the site right now, but I can't post any pics. The "manage attatchment" button is not in my reply options when I try to post. I have a pic of each GF ready to go.The other strain is Reeferman's Royal Hawaiian. I've done this strain many times and it is just great. I have a clone line going of it, but I was looking for a new, possible better, mother. So far, I like the way this one's going. One wire, and she's a bush-lol. She is designated RH2, as RH1 turned out to be male.I have pics, but again, I see I don't have the option to post it. Hopefully soon.

Sorry to hear of your Male intruder in your grow. Extreme eradication. LOLMarP is currently working bugs outa the forum, things should be back to normal soon. He has posted a "status" thread to keep everyone up to date to what is going on in the coffe table. ;)

that norhtern looks good, sucks about the nebula, I just recently had to go through using seeds again. I forgot, too how slow the process can be. keep us posted about those others though, i love northern, it produces nice, big buds .

Yesterday was 17 days flowering.

The Grapefruits are big and have some nice buds forming. The Royal Hawaiian is also looking pretty good. Out of the 2 NLs, NL2 looks nice and short and squat, while NL1 is absolutely huge, but very slow with the flowering.

17 days flower-GF1.JPG

17 days flower-GF1 2.JPG

17 days flower-GF2 2.JPG

17 days flower-GF3.JPG

17 days flower-NL1.JPG

17 days flower-NL2.JPG

17 days flower-NL2 2.JPG

17 days flower-NL2 3.JPG

17 days flower-RH2.JPG

17 days flower-GF RH NL.JPG

RedandWhite the young ladies are looking great. It seems like just last week they were babies. How fast they grow up. ;) How is the smell? Looking great man keep it up.

Thank you, TBG, old pal. The smell is very strong, but I don't mind. In fact, I really like it when I arrive after a long day and get hit with that sweet aroma.

5-6 weeks left and it's starting to get good.

Looks like a NL clone is ready to live outside the dome. She's been out all day and has a big, healthy, visible root.

Sure am glad I took clones from all six females.

They were cut September 2nd.

NL2 clone rooted at 12 days.JPG

Roots at 12 days-NL2 clone.JPG

NL2 clone root.JPG

Well happy birthday clones!! Looks great man, good luck with the new clones, and keep us posted about the flowers :)

Looking good!!! The picture at the bottom caught my attention the best....it looks like it's going to be a hefty nugget!! :D Keep it up, and keep the pics coming!

Looking great as always RedandWhite. ;) Man i can just smell those sweet buds from here. :D

Thanks, Fluid. I'm a picture-taking fool-lol.

TBG- You might be able to. The smell is quite strong, but very sweet and pleasant.

Here's some pics from yesterday at 25 days.

25 days flower-GF1.JPG

25 days flower-GF1 2.JPG

25 days flower-GF3.JPG

25 days flower-NL2.JPG

25 days flower-RH2 2.JPG

Fantazmagorical!!! Looking soo sweet! I'm on flower day 2 :p
I hear you on the pics, I'm also a picture taking fool. You're usually passionate about things you love, and I love herb! :D

What's the smell like? A little skunky, with a fruit smell? Mine just smell like skunk butt. In a good way.

Well, two of the Grapefruit have a sour kind of smell, one is rather sweet, the RH is a very heavy, sweet smell, and the NL has almost no smell. Combined, it's a nice aroma.

Can you take some pictures from similar angles as you did when the girls were younger? Like this pic:

attachment.php

Compare and contrasting the two next to each other would be cool :p

Fluid, I'm off tomorrow, so I will give it a shot. I really can't move any of the plants around, as some have weaker outer branches that need to stay propped up to the stronger branches on the next plant. I will try and compare a few tomorrow, which will be 29 days.

Right on. I'm afraid that my large female will have to have help keeping her branches from dangling when the nuggest form better, as she was the victim of weak lighting in her early days. :( The smaller one is going to be a beast though. Wish I had more, like you! I'm on day 5 of flower....

Latest posts

Back