Nebula and Northern Lights by RedandWhite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedandWhite

Retired dirt farmer.
Reaction score
Planted 2 Nebulas (Paradise) and 2 Northern Lights (Joey Weed) that I germed in water.

These pics are from day 3 after going into the soil.

3 days-Nebula.JPG

3 days-NL.JPG

Day 6 found the seedlings pretty stretched from the weak-ass flouro they were under, so I transplanted over a week early to bury some extra stem.

They also went under my 1,000w HPS with a few Grape Fruits I had going for a couple of weeks.

6 days-N1.JPG

6 days-NL1 N2.JPG

6 days-NL2.JPG

Everything transplanted.JPG

Today is day 9 and now we are current.

So far, so good.

You can see the more indica-looking leaves of the NL and the pointier, thinner Nebulas.

No nutes yet, but it won't be long.

9 days-N1.JPG

9 days-NL2.JPG

9 days-RH1.JPG

9 days-RH2 and NL1.JPG

All of them at 3 weeks and 9 days.JPG

Looking good bro. Maybe one of these days i will get some real seeds. But for now badseed is doing me fine.

looking good :cool: looking forward to seeing them grow up

Thanks, Tool. Nothing wrong with honing your skills on bagseed. Been there.

LL- always a pleasure to know you're reading this drivel-lol. I also thank you.

DGT- I appreciate it. Hopefully they will make me proud.

12 days now and everything's right on track. The cotyldons are still pretty green, but I'm sure nutes will be needed soon.

12 days-Nebula.JPG

12 days-Northern Lights.JPG

Back at it again RedandWhite. :p Looks like it's gonna be a nice grow. Gonna be checking this one out to the end. :D

Gonna be following this one along as well. Happy growing. :D

Looked just like mine at that age..are these feminized seeds?

TBG- Glad to have you aboard, again. Stick around, it should be good.

Mutt- you're always welcome here also. You guys make it fun.

Dr GT- Nope, not feminised. Regular seeds from Joey Weed (Northern Lights) and Paradise (Nebula).

16 days now.....

Just water today, but they will probably see their first nutes an a few days.

16 days-Nebula 1 and 2.JPG

16 days-NL1 and 2.JPG

Wow RedandWhite, those girls (thats right im sending karma your way) look really good. The leaves are nice and dark green. Cant wait to see some more pics of them girls. Keep it up man.

Damn RedandWhite those babies are filling out nice. In a few weeks those babies will be bushes. :D What more can i say but your doing a great job as always. Keep it up. ;)

Lookin great R&W. I love NL. Can't wait for them to really take off for ya. Keep those pics a comin. ;)

Thanks, rockydog- I can use all the karma I can score. So far everything is green, but we've got a long way to go. Man, I hate working from seed, but occasionally it's necessary. I'll have some more pics in a couple of days.

TBG- that's how I like'em- like little bushes. The NL grew like that for me before, but the Nebula my brother has done in the past got a little stretchy. I won't hesitate to tie anything down if I feel the need. I like the bushy-style plants.

Mutt- thank you. I'm ready for take-off myself. More pics soon.

Today is the 21st day since I put'em in the soil.

Not too bad.

Long way to go yet, though.

21 days-N1.JPG

21 days-N2.JPG

21 days-NL1.JPG

21 days-NL2.JPG

Looks like they are growing nicely, what size container are you using?

RedandWhite the babies are right on track by the looks of things. I mean those little babies are getting big fast. Keep it up. ;)

Thanks, DGT- they are in 6x6's and 8x8's right now. I refer to them as my "medium" pots. Next stop will be 5 and 6 gallon pots.

TBG- yes, I guess they are getting big. I don't notice it as much because I've got 2 Grape Fruits going that are 5 weeks along. Now, those are really big. I just put'em in 5 gallon buckets yesterday. Their bigger size always has me wondering if the Nebulas and Northern Lights are right for their age. If I wasn't so lazy I'd go back and look at pictures of my other strains at any given age.

If only...........

I don't want to get off the topic, but here's those 2 GFs.

5 weeks-GF1 ready for transplant.JPG

5 weeks-GF root system.JPG

5 weeks-GF1 root system.JPG

5 weeks-GF1.JPG

5 weeks-GFs get transplanted and first wires.JPG

Latest posts

Back