Nebula and Northern Lights by RedandWhite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bojok- you are right. In my haste, I wrote Seattle (who we would have played had we won) instead of Carolina. My bad. Thanks for correcting me.

But damn! How 'bout that Monday night miracle? I almost turned that game off in thr third quarter. Glad I didn't. Urlacher and the defense really took over in the fourth, huh?

Fluid-a Lions fan? You'va had a tough few years during football season, huh? At least they finally got that first win. Sometimes that's the hardest one.

Not much to report this morning. Light isn't on yet.

Hopefully my clones will take root soon. I also have two Sensitron clones that are going under flourescents, but are ready for the big light. They should see it within the week.

Very nice sweet setup. Plants look great.

I like having a lot of different strains but seems I just trade for it. The Hawaiian does look choice! I used to get some Kona bud back in the day. It was super piney and had a distinctive taste (and price LOL).

What nutrients/additives do you use? I'm really interested in soil/soiless grows.

Welcome Z.

The Royal Hawaiian is a very heavy, hard hitting smoke. Taste is very soft, sweet, and almost candy-like. It's in my top five. I hope the Grape Fruit is as good.

I like the Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil, perlite, and limestone added. I use bat guanos- Mexican for veg and Jamaican for flower, Beastie Bloomz, Pure Blend Grow, Pure Blend Bloom, and Doc's Even Keel.

Seems to work.

Today is 56 days my friends........

56 days flower-GF2.JPG

56 days flower-GF RH NL.JPG

56 days flower-NL1 2.JPG

56 days flower-RH2.JPG

56 days flower-RH2 2.JPG

108 sent-56 days flower-RH2 3.JPG

109 sent-56 days flower-NL1.JPG

110 sent-56 days flower-GF3.JPG

Killer as always RedandWhite. ;) Hey Fluid1 atleast your team has a freaking win. Our Raiders totally ****!!!!!

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Killer as always RedandWhite. ;) Hey Fluid1 atleast your team has a freaking win. Our Raiders totally ****!!!!!

Yeah, the Raiders have pretty much given up. I hate to say it, but Randy Moss needs to go to the Ravens.

RedandWhite....... we've had a hard half-century of football. :p never even been to a Super Bowl.....

TBG- I've been a Raiders fan (my 2nd favorite team) since I was a kid. These last few years have been pretty bad, though. Remember the good old days with Stabler, Casper, Hendrix, Van Egan, Long, and the list goes on. I gotta feel for you folks on the left coast-lol.

Fluid- When you can cheer a team on with a record like that, I would say you are a true fan-lol. Bless you. There's been alot of bad seasons here, too, but at least there's past success to reminisce about. You are hard-core and have my respect-lol.

Just tried a little nugget of the Northern Lights and it is quite potent-just as I remember. Taste will come with a good cure.

Maybe we'll try a little of the GF tomorrow.

Looks like two more plants will get the axe tomorrow, as well.

Man those girls look amazing. Let me know if you need help during harvest!!!!

RD- I sure could have used some help-lol.

Took most of the day yesterday, but all of them are now down.

Lots of cutting and trimming. Now they need to dry.

Yield should be pretty good.

Chopped-GF1.JPG

Chopped-GF3 buds.JPG

Chopped-NL and GF2.JPG

Chopped-RH2.JPG

Chopped-RH bud.JPG

RedandWhite those buds look killer man. ;) Congrats once again on another great harvest. Man i can't wait for the smoke report. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. :p

Thanks, pal. And thanks for sticking through this sometimes-rambling journal-lol.

There will definately be a smoke report. Plus I may post pics of when I cut up the last four. After using a screen and taking the first two in and out of the paper sacks and back to screen, I'm hoping to get those two in jars by tomorrow. Then I'll probably bust up two more (RH and GF) and move them to the screen.

It ain't quite over yet.

Also cut up GF1 last night. It is now residing on one of my two screens. The other screen still has yesterday's freshly-manicured RH. The first two cut (GF2 and NL2) are in the jars. I also still have NL1 and GF3 to cut up, but will have to wait for the screens to be vacated.

A couple of GF1.

112-Manicured-GF1 bud.JPG

Manicured-GF1 bud 2.JPG

:eek: WOW MAN those are some huge buds!!!!!!!!!:D

Thank you, sir.

Yes, the yield looks to be what I like to call definately "worth it".

I can only hope it satisfies in the taste and potency departments.

The potency appears to be very good, and taste is getting better each day.

WOW. We planted our plants within a week of each other, and yours are absolutely gorgeous! Definitely gives me something to aspire towards :)

Those are some gorgeous buds.

RedandWhite those are some serious buds my friend. As always your hard work paid off for sure. Looking foward to a smoke report and your next grow journal of course. Great job my friend enjoy the harvest. ;)

Thanks Sabby and you, too, TBG. I really appreciate it.

Everything's getting sampled daily now and there are no disappointments.

The GF is strong, dense, yielded well (about 4 onces each on average) and whacks you good.

The RH has always been good. Tight buds, very sweet and skunky on the taste buds, and makes you forget what you're doing sometimes-lol.

The NL is just fine, too. Although NL1 turned out better than NL2, they both work good. Taste has just a hint of lemon or citrus, and within a few minutes of inhaling you're very stoned.

I have nothing to complain about.

112-Manicured-GF1 bud.JPG

GF3 chopped buds.JPG

GF3 chopped buds 2.JPG

Manicured-GF1.JPG

Manicured-GF1 bud 2.JPG

Nice GF3 bud.JPG

Those buds look so good that i'm tempted to print out the photos and pack em into my bong! lol :p

great work R&W!

awesome grow, awesome yeild.. i can only hope for my buds to turn out half the size lol

Latest posts

Back