need a new extraction method

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hackerman, thank you! I am not ready to buy a press yet, but I hope they keep that BOGO around cause I would def split the cost of one with someone...

I think the BOGO is over at the end of July but there is always another sale right around the corner. :)

No, I don't care if you talk it up and I never insinuated that you were getting something. I asked a simple question, don't get so defensive.;)

I really didn't mean a bench press, but rather a bench shop press (as opposed to a floor shop press). I like how compact it is, but was just wondering if there is any real benefit--$469 is a whole lot of money to some people.

Well, quit picking on me and I won't be so defensive. Every plumber I ever knew was a bully. LMAO j/k

I am so socially retarded that I am always saying and doing the wrong thing. I usually don't care but when I am around people or a place (like MP) that I like (and want to be liked) I get overly defensive because I know I am going to say or do something to piss everyone off at me. I got Angie pissed more than one time and I didn't even do anything. LOL So, as I said before, pay me no mind and if I say and do weird stuff, just right it off like you would a tard in the mall.

As far the press, I love that all in one model and the caged units (and they have an awesome chrome one coming soon) but, like you said, if you want to use a benchtop shop press like the ones at Harbor Freight for about 60 bux and a set of DabPress 3x3 plates for $199, now you're talking in some people's price range. I think it really depends on how much you press. My 3x7 plates are way too big for my needs. I should have bought something closer to the 3x3.

Oops, gotta run. Mrs Hackerman needs a ride.

Latest posts

Back