need advice and info on these strains plz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DankHobbyist

Reaction score
DdSo I have never flowered indoors. I have basically no experience in indoor and little eco with outdoor. My setup includes central heat and air, 5x5 tent 7ft bulb to ground with gavita 600 pro and 2 plasmas. Likely running 3x3 tray unless everyone thinks I should do 4x4.. I don't mind wasting so much of plasmas light. Just want even canopy. I will screen of green. What strains would be good for my setup? I absolutely can not go over 3ft. Tall plants. looking for approx veg time, plant density, screen height for these strains. Ease growing, quicker harvest from seed w full canopy, quality of product and yield are of concern to me in that order. Strains IM thinking about are

Sensi
Northern lights 5 x haze
white widow

White label
White widow

Barneys farm
Critical Kush
Vanilla Kush
Pineapple chunk

Using soil
coco coir
Perlite
Pete moss
Pumice
yucca meal
Worm castings
Alaskan humus
Feather meal
Fish meal
2.5 lbs bonemeal per 1.5 cubic ft
Paramagnetic rock
Diatomaceous earth
Limestone
Excelerite rock dust
Extreme mycos.

That's my potting soil using all noftg nutes RO water Azos mycos from xtreme and terminator.

Hope someone could help me on this. I don't care bout my personal smoke as much but do prefer drooling *** indica like vanilla Kush.
Just want some insight to timing density and what will be good for me to do. Thank you guys. Air pots and soil got grabbed yesterday.

any info on white widow would help me also, i just picked some seeds an thats my next grow!

What breeder? I know white widow wants much shorter day times towards last 2 weeks.

I wonder if I am the only person in the world that doesn't like white widow or cheese?

WW was very easy to grow. Jaam is right it grows just like everyone else does. YOur pineapple chunk might be nice. I like a sativa high and that might work for me. Mojo for your seeds... Lets get those babies planted..

Vanilla Kush is pure fire. Don't know if it was Barneys farm or not. 8 hour days last 2 weeks brings ww crystals out. Least it's the wivestale around here. My friends give it 8 hour days at end.

Rosebud, no you are not the only one who does not like White Widow--I do not like it either.

Dank, Yes, that is an old wives tale and should be taken as such. I know of NO strain that if made better by cutting the light to 8 hours the last 2 weeks. We know that 12 hours of light makes for a lot more bud than 10 hour days. Eight hour days are not going to benefit the plant. It is one of those old"stress the plant at the end to make it produce more resin" fallacies that seem to have existed in one form or the other for decades.

The strain I would go with would be Northern Lights--without the haze cross. Hazes tend to be taller and willowy. If you scrog you can look forward to a longer than normal veg to fill the entire screen. Also unless you get fem seeds or use clones, you will get some males. Males will be hard to cull out of a single tray and probably impossible to pull out of a scrog screen. Seven feet is actually a fair height. I have 7.5 feet of height in my flowering closet and never have to raise the light all the way to the ceiling...well except that time I grew that Durban Poison that looked like a willow tree. I am not quite understanding your tray setup? I thought you were doing an ebb and flow when you were talking about setting up a tray, but it sounds kind of lie you are just using it as a kind of very large drip tray? If you just putting air pots in a tray, I would absolutely go with the 4 x 4 tray. I think that sound like quite a lot of bone mean per bag of soil. Did you get a soil recipe somewhere that you are using or have you made up your own?

I wonder if I am the only person in the world that doesn't like white widow or cheese?

WW was very easy to grow. Jaam is right it grows just like everyone else does. YOur pineapple chunk might be nice. I like a sativa high and that might work for me. Mojo for your seeds... Lets get those babies planted..
Im not a fan either. I Wont bother with either ever again.

Tray is for water to waste (hand). Just ordered light meter to figure out canopy size. Good deal on it sun system par meter 278$ out the door. Also using it to balance plasma and hps light. Screen size will be bigger than tray. The soil is nectar for the.gods mix #4. I am very happy with the nutrients (only ones I have used). Found it hard to Burn the Columbian sky. Fed normal dose to 2'5 ft tall plants every other day. Came out tasting great with little sugar and didn't use fish cartridge product got some of both now though. Also sitting on about 70 free bottles of nectar. Should go quite a while.

vanilla kush was easy plant to grow i had no problems with it,my first grow along side satori,much shorter,had to put it on some books to compete with lights with the satori

Was it a very potent plant? Me and friend smoked qp or better in month and still had long lasting high and couch lock lol was gether vanilla or king Kush got em mixed up when we had both types lol. Was yours like that? We could fit 2 ounces in sandwich vague damn near was so dense.

Latest posts

Back