Need advice on a grow light or lights. For a 5x5.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HailRedskinsgrow

Reaction score
I recently upgraded all of my 5x5 tent set up, All I need it the light or lights, my max budget is around $1100.00. I’m looking to maximize and grow the very top shelf dense nugs I can and make and document my grows in youtube, but I need a star of the show! any advice would be great, thank you

are you looking to veg, flower, or both...how tall is the tent and how do you plan on cooling it...

Both At first. But, mainly flower, and cooled by 2 6inch AC infinity inline fans , will draw cool air from outside till summer then I’ll switch to an ac unit and the tent is 60x60x80 so around nearly 7ft

I love the AC infinity fans. Have you looked at the HLG 650 vspec? That would do the job for that large of tent. I'm more of a fan of a few smaller lights than one large light. If you have some plants that really stretch, and others that stay squat, being able to have the light at different canopy levels in the tent could be beneficial. Might look for 2 lights that cover 2x4 area of a 3x3 area.

Id recommend a 630W CMH. With 2 bulbs. Full spectrum. You can veg and flower with the same light . 4200k bulb is 90cri and has a lot of red, blue, orange ,violet, uva, uvb, for extra resin and thc. IR. i use a 10000k bulb for the last 2 weeks for a lot of uva and uvb.

Attachments

• 411QGcV5V7L._AC_SY400_.jpg
    411QGcV5V7L._AC_SY400_.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 3
Im currently running just one iL8x in my 4x4 tent. This light is adjustable and dimmable, so thankfully it covers the whole spectrum and is especially good in veg and flower. It is around 900$ on amazon and I honestly think its one of the best on the market

Latest posts

Back