Need advice on indoor grow kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trimarijuana

Reaction score
Hello,

I started growing 3 plants near the beginning of march and they're growing well under a 60W Feit electric LED light, but I know it's not enough to get me through flowering. Im moving back to school in september, and want to bring it all with me. Im searching for an indoor grow kit that won't bust the bank, but will also still provide a quality grow.

Any tips or suggestions are much appreciated.

IMG_3808.jpg

I would love to help you out with this.i personally go thru Amazon prime for all my equipment.for three girls I'd recommend...
Lighting-1 600 watt hps/mh combo $125.00
Tent-1. 4x4 ft 6 and a half ft tall tent.$100.00
Carbon and can fan combo-$125.00
8 inch oscillating fans 2- $30.00
Small ac window unit-used?-65.00-100.00?
Hydro temp thermometer-$10.00
Ok that is your basic necessities to flower three girls but as far as grow medium,nutes and stuff like that it will come down to personal preference.but to keep a stable growing environment you will definitely need this equipment.you can catch me over at my current grow journal here.its called (Back in the saddle again) any and all questions are welcome bro.i may have a few questions myself.happy growing to you bro.peace out!!!

Hey there, thanks for your input.
Amazon was great, I got everything I needed for about $200 less than pre-assembled grow kits that I could find online.
After watching some reviews for each product I landed on the following just to get me started:

- Mars Hydro TS1000 LED together with the 60W Feit electric LED I already have (comes with fixtures and thermometer/ hydrometer)
- Vivosun tent 3’x3’x6’
- Vivosun 4” fan and 4” carbon filter
- Ph meter
- ph adjusters

Will look to upgrade in the future, but for now I’m excited to get this thing going.

Latest posts

Back