Need advice, questions that are opinion answers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, jeez, auto, thanks for that vote of confidence! ;)

NTC is great for commercial growing - I am the ghetto queen here - I guess that puts you in between us, right in the middle! :)

LOL! I'm sorry Goldie....you are absolutely right... I just wanted to get NTC's thoughts as a cross reference. You are absolutely the ghetto queen!!! Not for long though...you're about to pass my ass up! hahaha

so I guess kinda like a fruit salad........ now which one is the nut,the whipcream, and fruit? LOL!!!!

peas,
auto-

NTC, me, & you - in that order - lol. Gawd, I gotta get busy...watch the threads - for once in my life I am going to do some serious writing here...aaahhh....:)

NTC

Reminds me of when I was in the Army, National Training Center in California.

I am sure it means something else. :)

Go get three sheets of plywood Screws, calking, mylar, 2 bathroom fans and some dryer hose. Cut the plywood in half, into 6 4x4 pieces. Times the thickness of the wood by 2 and trim that much off 1 end of each board. Screw them together into a cube, cut two 3" holes and a door. Put your light inside, Line it with mylar. Mount everything on the back. Stack boxes on it to make it look like a stack of boxes in the guest room.

I say 4x4 would be best for a 1000w light. Because I'm running a 400 in a 4x4 and I could realy use twice the light, at least. They are stretching a bit. But it's what I had to work with at the time till I can get a bigger one. I will be going 1000w MH and HPS asap.

I'm doing 16 plants next grow. So I might do 2 600's if I can aford it.

NTC = Notthecops....

I've checked out insidesun before and they do have some reasonable prices....a few people mentioned they were good and a few mentioned they were bad...it's all opinions.

yeah, I am curious on that Bat Wing style light. The price is good but would that style be waisting more light then if I used HORIZONTAL

I have a retarded plant, no big deal but thought it was funny.... sort of.

I got a bag of weed from a guy a few weeks ago, well that got me wanting to grow. So I end up with around 20 seeds, only 1 sprouts so I plant it and it takes off. First thing I noticed was one of the leaves was bent, "deformed" but figured it would straighten out, it never did. Now the second leaves are coming in, 1 is fine but the other is so small you would have to look close to see it.

Something is wrong with this plant! :rolleyes:

Miracle Gro
5 Lb. 15-30-15 All Purpose Plant Food "patio"
MG Patio <----click

"A solution of 20-20-20 with trace minerals is used for both hydroponic and soil gardening when growing continuously under lights. Miracle Grow Patio or RapidGrow plant food is good for this"

I can not find MG in 20-20-20

Tomato MG has 18-18-21

eh don't worry too much yet.. Wait till it gets a couple true sets of leaves...

MaddEnemy said:
yeah, I am curious on that Bat Wing style light. The price is good but would that style be waisting more light then if I used HORIZONTAL

Sup man. Your throwin me for a loop on this question here. Cause Bat wing style reflectors are horizontal lights.

As for the light in the link. I think you could find better for cheeper on E-bay.

I would think so. Batwing style doesnt have turn downs on each end, so I'd figure you would get more light to the plants with that one.

Thanks DS,

just trying to find the right light for my situation.

This is what I just got

600w H.P.S. Complete Super Sun Reflector with Horti
SuperSun.jpg

What is the diffrence and do I need it?

SSX Ballast
BGH Ballast

Back to that orginal question of how to block in that extra wall, that's why you should have gone with the poly, instead of mylar. I have a 10X10 room, and the wall that closes the room in is a sheet of poly stappled to the roof, and taped to the floor. I cut all the holes for the ducting, and a hole for the door, with a zipper on it to keep it closed.
Anything else left unaswered here? lmao, sorry, I've been away for awhile, and got some catching up to do.;)

Yeah, I was thinking of the poly today... a little to late. :(

oh well

There is always Ebay

A 100 foot roll should cost you no more than $99. If you can't find one cheaper, let me know. I usually pay $89 for mine. One roll would be good for you. You could do the walls, ceiling, and floor. No need for paint or anything!!! Also, check into getting a zipper for the door on the poly. Those things are awsome. I can get those for like $30 for a large one (square door)

I don't like mylar, it can conduct electricity, and leaves alot of fingerprints on it.

NTC,

You know where I can get some Poly cheap before I open this Mylar?

Thanks man

ME

Latest posts

Back