Need advice to help a friend

Laid Back Bob

Reaction score
Ah, Rosterman, it definitely is good. Today is the first day I tried it with Everclear. Before that, I would get the smallest dab I could get on my finger and rub it under my tongue and over my gums. I do that twice and it's pretty good, but it's a pain to do. I have some mixed with EC and will be trying it soon.

RosterMan

COFFEE BREAK IS OVER BACK ON YOUR HEAD
Reaction score
Ah, Rosterman, it definitely is good. Today is the first day I tried it with Everclear. Before that, I would get the smallest dab I could get on my finger and rub it under my tongue and over my gums. I do that twice and it's pretty good, but it's a pain to do. I have some mixed with EC and will be trying it soon.
Start off easy, and titrate until you find a nice dosage

Uncle Groovy

It’s good to be me
Reaction score
Had more pineapple than could fit in the container so I thought what the hell. My tincture is real green and tastes grassy so maybe this will help
🤙🖖
3479C399-6B3C-4ACC-B99A-417C60569F4D.jpeg

SubmarineGirl

Reaction score
Had more pineapple than could fit in the container so I thought what the hell. My tincture is real green and tastes grassy so maybe this will help
🤙🖖View attachment 314570
I hope you can use it up quick cause fresh pineapple juice won’t last that long even in the fridge so piña colada‘s for everyone 😊

Latest posts