Need advice to help a friend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Groovy

It’s good to be me
Reaction score
A good friend with stage four esophageal cancer was given six months to live almost 4 years ago. He’s quite the fighter. I am looking for a way for him to enjoy a nice weed buzz but he cannot smoke and cannot have any edibles. I have a proximately 4 ounces from my last roll and was hoping to make some sort of vegetable oil or similar where I could put a few drops under his tongue that can be absorbed. Please give any recommendations you think would work.
Hang loose and prosper
🤙🖖

I've heard of suspending kief in a saline solution for snorting. Never tried it myself. I believe you can also mix tincture with a saline solution, but it might be uncomfortable snorting that much alcohol.

I decided to go the grain alcohol route. Decarbed about 2oz of bud and split it into 4 jars. It’s all in the freezer right now and I’m gonna mix it this afternoon. I even got a dozen cobalt blue dropper bottles for gifting!!
I’ll be taking one jar and evaporate the alcohol off for my sick friend.

Hang loose and prosper
🤙🖖
7B478DBB-A51B-4403-9CC1-CABCC4172C6D.jpeg

A good friend with stage four esophageal cancer was given six months to live almost 4 years ago. He’s quite the fighter. I am looking for a way for him to enjoy a nice weed buzz but he cannot smoke and cannot have any edibles. I have a proximately 4 ounces from my last roll and was hoping to make some sort of vegetable oil or similar where I could put a few drops under his tongue that can be absorbed. Please give any recommendations you think would work.
Hang loose and prosper
🤙🖖
I gave my dad Rest In Peace he died from lung cancer I gave him the weed leaves shake to smoke it was about 90%fan leaves its not strong and it gives the patient the idea that he smoking like back in the old days it’s completely harmless well maybe it is I’m no doctor best wishes for your friend 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Top o’ the morning.
Just filtered the batch of everclear only. Did the freeze and shake for a little over a week. I “licked the spoon” and it sure seems to be potent and real sticky too! The batches with Knob Creek and Bullet Rye will be aged a bit longer. Once again I shall let ya know.

Hang loose and prosper
🤙🖖

Top o’ the morning.
Just filtered the batch of everclear only. Did the freeze and shake for a little over a week. I “licked the spoon” and it sure seems to be potent and real sticky too! The batches with Knob Creek and Bullet Rye will be aged a bit longer. Once again I shall let ya know.

Hang loose and prosper
🤙🖖
You can take that and infuse it into Coconut oil with another step than make suppositories to go 3inches up inside the anus.

Tincture is basically RSO (thc taken all the way down to only the Oil) suspended in everclear 190proof alcohol . Once the tincture is mixed into coconut oil and heated on low temp until it starts to bubble and the alcohol evaps off, leaving only the RSO now suspended *(mixed in)with the coconut oil. You than use molds to make the suppositories .

Last edited:
You can take that and infuse it into Coconut oil with another step than make suppositories to go 3inches up inside the anus.

Tincture is basically RSO (thc taken all the way down to only the Oil) suspended in everclear 190proof alcohol . Once the tincture is mixed into coconut oil and heated on low temp until it starts to bubble and the alcohol evaps off, leaving only the RSO now suspended *(mixed in)with the coconut oil. You than use molds to make the suppositories .
I’ve read that although they work on some pain relief, they do not get you high. I may be wrong cause I read it who knows where on the internet.

I’ve read that although they work on some pain relief, they do not get you high. I may be wrong cause I read it who knows where on the internet.
That is correct and I know from 1st hand experience
They will not get the patient high due to not being processed through the liver, but they will help with pain relief as it is absorbed into the body. Don't believe everything you read, I always try and test it myself.
I use to make many, many things over the years to treat pain using cannabis. I am not new to this game remember I helped you when you were new just learning to grow here.
Edit for spell errors

Last edited:
That is correct and I know from 1st hand experience
They will not get the patient high due to not being processed through the liver, but they will help with pain relief as it is absorbed into the body. Don't believe everything you read, I always try and test it myself.
I use to make many, many things over the years to treat pain using cannabis. I am not new to this game remember I helped you when you were new just learning to grow here.
Edit for spell errors
Sure and you still do I don’t get the point. I was just saying that he was looking for something to give his buddy a weed high to quote his post…
”I am looking for a way for him to enjoy a nice weed buzz but he cannot smoke and cannot have any edibles”
so I was just pointing out if he’s looking for a weed buzz I didn’t think he would get it that way not that you don’t know what your talking about…

Well in that case he could still reduce the harsh burning of the everclear alcohol and use coconut oil to infuse the already made tincture. Then his friend can spread it on toast or simple swallow a small amount and see how much he will need to get high through titration.

He said he planned to evaporate the alcohol off the bottle for his friend. I’m not sure how he did it or if he did it yet.

I’m just reading his comments. No smoking no edibles I thought under the tongue would be best to try to get right to his bloodstream.

He said he planned to evaporate the alcohol off the bottle for his friend. I’m not sure how he did it or if he did it yet.
He still can take the tincture he has already made and add it to a small amount of coconut oil and on low heat evaporate the alcohol off ,(when all the little boiling bubbles stop alcohol will be evaporated off) thus being left with MCD oil that can be dropped under tongue.

Latest posts

Back