Need advice to help a friend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, Rosterman, it definitely is good. Today is the first day I tried it with Everclear. Before that, I would get the smallest dab I could get on my finger and rub it under my tongue and over my gums. I do that twice and it's pretty good, but it's a pain to do. I have some mixed with EC and will be trying it soon.

Ah, Rosterman, it definitely is good. Today is the first day I tried it with Everclear. Before that, I would get the smallest dab I could get on my finger and rub it under my tongue and over my gums. I do that twice and it's pretty good, but it's a pain to do. I have some mixed with EC and will be trying it soon.
Start off easy, and titrate until you find a nice dosage

Had more pineapple than could fit in the container so I thought what the hell. My tincture is real green and tastes grassy so maybe this will help
🤙🖖
3479C399-6B3C-4ACC-B99A-417C60569F4D.jpeg

Had more pineapple than could fit in the container so I thought what the hell. My tincture is real green and tastes grassy so maybe this will help
🤙🖖View attachment 314570
I hope you can use it up quick cause fresh pineapple juice won’t last that long even in the fridge so piña colada‘s for everyone 😊

Latest posts

Back