Need advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosterman said to put it on his tab since he’s such a nice guy and all. 😂

he sure fooled you!

44C083BD-E14D-4E33-A9B6-196C5B9AA26D.jpeg

Since I don’t own an RO system, is there a brand of commercial water you recommend? And that would be a no to your question about tarnished silver or teapots 😂
If you are going to grow, I would get one. 150 or so on Ebay. It will greatly aid your water needs, that will be ongoing. Also get a PH meter and up/down.

Bubba

If you are going to grow, I would get one. 150 or so on Ebay. It will greatly aid your water needs, that will be ongoing. Also get a PH meter and up/down.

Bubba
Thanks for the tip. Any particular PH meter you recommend? I have one, but it’s a cheapo. I also have the liquid ph up/down.

It works for me, and its cheap. I might try their next model up, but this one works fine for now.

Bubba

use reverse osmosis water and lower your Ph to 5.2 - 5.8

and start adding a little cal-mag , your plant will love you

do you have any old tarnished silverware or old tarnished teapots? I can help you out
My indica is not liking the distilled water with cal-mag. Switching back to regular water and ph to 6.5.

Attachments

• 484EE250-DF9F-4E80-9DAE-817007AB9DD1.jpeg
    484EE250-DF9F-4E80-9DAE-817007AB9DD1.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 13
Nitrogen. How hungry would you be. What nutes are you using and what do they recommend feed them now.

😀 I got the nitrogen part. I’m just too inexperienced to know how to add more. When I started feeding I was winging it with Dr Earths Tomato Veg and Herb fertilizer which has 4-6-3 (NPK). Didn’t follow any schedule (I am planning on following a schedule next time.) When I switched to flower I used Dr Earths Flower Girl which has the 3-9-4 (NPK) This plant has been doing fine up until recently, which is when I reached out on this thread. My two other plants are doing okay color wise. It’s just this one that seems to be sick.

Hello magoebel, Welcome to Marijuana Passion. pH is important. And, when you feed don't feed full strength, I would start at 1/4 the strength to start out at. I'm still learning myself. So, what does anyone else feel about 1/4th strength? Have a good day.

Looks hungry, when did you flip and feed ?
And since have you top dressed anymore dry fertilizer (I assumed you used it dry mixed in soil) Most likely your plant has used most of it up by now if feeding it is the problem.

My indica is not liking the distilled water with cal-mag. Switching back to regular water and ph to 6.5.
I used distilled for years with no problem. Only bought the RO machine as distiller is too slow!

Bubba

I used distilled for years with no problem. Only bought the RO machine as distiller is too slow!

Bubba
I have used reg/tap for yrs and all I ever did was to use an air stone to dechlorinate overnight. I have also watered outside with reg tap from hose with no ill effects.

My tap is too high pH. Through RO, drops to 6.4.

Nutes lower it back, so a little adjustment there.

Bubba

wait until your plant is dry and the pot is very light when picked up

take a gallon of distilled water and pour enough into the pot until you get run off water

then test that run off water for Ph

let us know what the run off Ph is please and ppm’s

and how many weeks are you into flower again?

(I cannot believe the distilled water and cal-mag didn’t perk your plant right up..something is askew)

Latest posts

Back