Need advice!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
My son with special needs mother and I have a parenting plan in place. Due to her alcoholic past, we have a 60/40 share time with my son with me having 60%. She is living with a man who has a very extensive felony criminal record including felony possession of a gun with ammo, trafficking amphetamine, marijuana sale manufacture and delivery, robbery with a gun or deadly weapon, contraband into a detention facility, grand theft, resisting officer with violence, and battery on a leo/firefighter/emt and a domestic violence charge involving one of his own child's mother. He also claims on social media he has been clean for 1 year. I am planning on moving here soon and the mother wants to keep him full time, but I disagree. I just found out his criminal past this evening. I don't want my son anywhere near this guy. I am thinking I need to go to the courts tomorrow and file for a parenting plan modification with the facts I have. Any advice otherwise?

100% on board with your plan of action. If you are not armed, I would recommend that you get armed for both yourself and your son. That man sounds like he has no impulse control.

As a war time Consuleri my advice would be to document any negative thing the slime bag street low life will do .
build your case ,use your head and when he loses his head ,record it ,tape it ,call cops and get reports on files. If your wife shows up wearing her drug addicts balls put her in place .Dont be pushed around because of her pile of shit in her corner.
IMHO
This was taught to me by the late great wartime consuleri Genco Abbandando .RIP

Yes and keep any texting you have with her about this on point , clean and with no anger and only about the welfare of your son. Text messages can be used in court just like email. Good luck with all this 🥰
Great advice Subbie ! another point is act like YOU are being recorded and behave nice. learn to put your phone on record quickly as may be needed.

My son with special needs mother and I have a parenting plan in place. Due to her alcoholic past, we have a 60/40 share time with my son with me having 60%. She is living with a man who has a very extensive felony criminal record including felony possession of a gun with ammo, trafficking amphetamine, marijuana sale manufacture and delivery, robbery with a gun or deadly weapon, contraband into a detention facility, grand theft, resisting officer with violence, and battery on a leo/firefighter/emt and a domestic violence charge involving one of his own child's mother. He also claims on social media he has been clean for 1 year. I am planning on moving here soon and the mother wants to keep him full time, but I disagree. I just found out his criminal past this evening. I don't want my son anywhere near this guy. I am thinking I need to go to the courts tomorrow and file for a parenting plan modification with the facts I have. Any advice otherwise?
I would do a paid background check on the dirtbag and have the proof in hand before walking into Family court to file for full time due to history of violence and drug use. Not a good atmosphere to bring up a fine upstanding young man these days if it can be avoided.
That and your wifes past history should help the Court make the correct decision.

Also document any incidents that you have as far as domestic disturbances ( fights with wife and the dirtbag if involved.) If he threatens you, call Police, or if she is violet in anyway towards you in anyway call police.
Does the wife give you a hard time about seeing your son? Does she violate any judges order by doing so? Call the Police and file report.
All the reports are in the computers and is ammo in your belt when time comes for court.
And get a lawyer, worth the extra money.
Good Luck.

Latest posts

Back