Need Cal/Mag? Week 7 flower getting rough...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harvest---Day 67 Flower. Cola's weighing over an ounce each wet weight after trimming. Not bad for a newb with 97 watts of light and a 1.5x1.5 grow area?

I just thought I'd update this thread if anyone's been watching. Smell is delicious, like Honeysuckle and sugar. Now that I think of it, this smells exactly like honeysuckle.

IMG_0515.JPG

IMG_0539.JPG
IMG_0534.JPG

1.7 Ounce from this medium cola, trimmed. (wet)

Last edited:
Pretty amazing harvest for one plant. You should patent your secure growing setup.

Nah, I'll share if anyone is interested. What I love is seeing is folks that get less weed with lights that cost 10 times the cost of my Spiderfarmer SF-1000. I see too many people growing Xmas tree style plants with big lights, but the tops don't get the light they need. With a trellis net, training and topping, I can easily out do those huge expensive lights. (Although I'll concede that those good lights done right will kick my butt)

1 plant, 97 watts or less light, and 1.5x1.5x 5 space =3 ounces? Dry weight to come, wet I'm around 18 Oz trimmed. We'll see how far the little spiderfarmer can take you. (drying now, I'll weigh again at end). It uses less power than a lightbulb !

I see your in Va, DC area? I'm ten minutes out of DC.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back