Need DYI greenhouse plans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P. BLAZUH

Reaction score
I am a indoor grower but would like to grow outside. A greenhouse would be perfect. And I hear growing in a greenhouse is sim to indoor. Does any one have DIY greenhouse plans.

P. BLAZUH said:
I am a indoor grower but would like to grow outside. A greenhouse would be perfect. And I hear growing in a greenhouse is sim to indoor. Does any one have DIY greenhouse plans.
Did you check the DYI section of the forum?

yea I did but nothin. But I did post pics of my ladies in my intro check dem out

P. BLAZUH said:
yea I did but nothin. But I did post pics of my ladies in my intro check dem out
Sorry about that didn't see your pics in the intro section. Your ladies are looking great. I looked around a bit on a few other forums and couldn't find nothing as far as DIY Greenhouse.

Nice find sombro. I didn't even think of checking ebay and i usually check there first. Thanks man. ;)

Ebay basically has anything you'd ever want for sale on there.... besides drugs and guns..... and for some reason they are getting dumb with paintball equipment too lately.

Latest posts

Back