need help about sex quickly

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klown

Reaction score
hey guys am new to this shit and new to the forum i got 14 plant 7 male and 7 female need to know if i should get rid of all 7 male or can i grow alll 14 plants i am lost please help please someone send me an email cuz i think sme of my males start droping pollen what does that mean please send and email [email protected] subject weed

im a man of peace ,but kill them (the males)

thanks rasta how can i get incontact with u man i have a bunch of question cuz am new to this do u have hotmail msn email anything let me no

Klown, if ya just post here it gives a chance for all the experienced posters to do their thing and gives all us newbs a chance to learn a thing or two before we encounter the same problem.

Bjaebjoch said:
Klown, if ya just post here it gives a chance for all the experienced posters to do their thing and gives all us newbs a chance to learn a thing or two before we encounter the same problem.

Thanx... very good though...

aiiight could some;one explain to me what willl happen to my plants if the males pollenat the female what would be the end result would the weed be unsmokable i dont understand and right now my ventilation is st to the same cycle as my lamps is that good i think i gonnna get read of all seven males today thanks guys

klown said:
aiiight could some;one explain to me what willl happen to my plants if the males pollenat the female what would be the end result would the weed be unsmokable i dont understand and right now my ventilation is st to the same cycle as my lamps is that good i think i gonnna get read of all seven males today thanks guys
Whats up klown. OK if your males pollinate your females what you will end up with is bud full of seeds. If the males don't pollinate the females you will end up with bud with no seeds. Both are smokable.

But isn't the yield less than half as much or something when there are seeds in it? Also, would Klown be able to use those male plants for hash, or are they too young?

Bjaebjoch said:
But isn't the yield less than half as much or something when there are seeds in it? Also, would Klown be able to use those male plants for hash, or are they too young?
Yes yield will be less because of seeds and yes you can try and make some ISO hash with those male plants IMO. EDIT: You can find a thread on how to make it in the HASH section.

thanks guys my plants are pass knees hieght so i think they a big enuff to turn into harsh but as a newb i wouldnt know where to begin in the production of harsh so if some one can help with this harsh productio i willll give it a try if not i guess i just gonnna get read of the males because looks ike the male are unsmokable and useless thanks guys much love bless

thanks again guys it just kinda hard to get rid of my babies after i took care of them and brought them up but i guess the males are like terroriist so guess i gonnna do what i have to. also i was doing some reading in the forum and saw that i might need an osculating fan inside my growroom i presently have and intractor and extractor fans both set to the same cycle as my lamps 12/12 but dont have a smalll fan on the inside for circulation should i consider getting 1

klown...a fan on your plants/light is sure to be beneficial.
You won't make any "Hash" with those males, but there is lotsa' good info on "extraction" process's for makeing some Hash 'oil' from them, in the "Hash" forum.

nuff thanks gonna get a fan tomorow gona remove the males in the next 5 minuites and then read up on the harsh forum is it to late to take cutting for clones

can i reuse the soil used for the males onced they have been destroyed i use a basic light mix soil (redimix)

aiight thanx man guess gonna have to get some new soil and take my cutting tomorow i think i gonna try to turn my males to harsh or harsh oil but i saw on the harsh forum that males arent to get at making harsh

Latest posts

Back