need help badly!!!! are they dying???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyBlazeBK

Reaction score
Like an idiot my plants have been doing great loving life. They are in the second month of flowering. Then I got a ppm meter and everything went down hill. i read about the ppm should be at around 1000+ppm during flowering and when I ckecked it was at 450-550 when they were doing fine. Then since I read dat it should be higher i feed them more so that the ppm would go up. Which it went up to about 600. The next day the leaves were droopping all down like they dead or dying. Please someone give me some good news. I need to take pics but they have buds on them just the leaves are yellow and drooping like lifeless. Funny thing is dat some of the other branches look unfazed but others look dead. I also changed the water wit no food, but its been an hr and now the water has nutes need to change the water again I guess?? Any advice guys....plzzzzzz

DSC07354.JPG

DSC07355.JPG

DSC07356.JPG

DSC07353.JPG

DSC07352.JPG

Unfortunately, yes, they look like they are dying. I cannot however believe it is because you upped nutes on plants in their 2nd month of flowering to 1000+ ppms. Even really nute sensitive plants will tolerate more than that. Tell us more about your grow. What do you mean when you say "change the water"? What are you feeding them? What kind of ppms meter did you get? How often are you watering and feeding them? How much are you feeding them? Etc, etc.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Unfortunately, yes, they look like they are dying. I cannot however believe it is because you upped nutes on plants in their 2nd month of flowering to 1000+ ppms. Even really nute sensitive plants will tolerate more than that. Tell us more about your grow. What do you mean when you say "change the water"? What are you feeding them? What kind of ppms meter did you get? How often are you watering and feeding them? How much are you feeding them? Etc, etc.

Thanks for your help. I have harvested before wit no problems. Just never used a ppm meter before. I always have the pump on all day everyday. The first ppm reading was done on thursday nite and it read 450-500. So I added more pro bloom nute liquid and monter bloom powder along wit sweet. The reading went up to 600-650. Luckly I ran out of food so dat was it until Yesterday morning I added more monster bloom powder and I think dats where I messed up. It must have been too much for them. What I meant by the water was that I gave it fresh water and I guess it flushed out a lil of the nutes in the medium. I changed it twice. I'm hoping for a mircle cause some are alive.

How do the roots look? If you only upped your ppm 100-150 there is no way that is the cause. Those plants look severely shocked....

Hamster Lewis said:
How do the roots look? If you only upped your ppm 100-150 there is no way that is the cause. Those plants look severely shocked....
yeah you right. Its gotta be the monster bloom powder that I gave her last night. I gave it half a scoop and plus whut I gave her on thursday nite. No way they survive? The roots look ok. Its two plants. The one on the left seems unaffected by the whole thing. The plant on the right I would say 90% of the branches look droppy dead. idk

Latest posts

Back