need help, first time grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluntz561

Reaction score
I've been growing:vap-leafy_wave: for a little bit now but my plants don't seem to grow much or at all and then they die. what are some good fertilizers and chemicals I can use. advise appreciated

good fertilzers and chemicals won't help your plants grow unless everything else is dialed in. What kind of soil or what is your growing medium. What kind of lights if your indoors are you using? Tell us lots more please.

We need much more info to be able to assist you.

I NEED HELP ON MIR GROW IS IT GOING TO BE ALL RIGHT OF COURSE IM GOING TO AMEND THE SOIL,BUT I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH IT I JUST WANTED TO TRY IT CAUSE ITS SO LATE IN THE SEASON I USE A TENT A 600WATT MH FOR VEG AQND HPS FOR FLOWERING I USE A BLOWER NOT SURE ABOUT WHAT KIND A BALLAst 600 and a lid that showers the plants with a glass inlet perfect i bout it 2 years ago at a online store a systemn 7 it is called i setup for dummies plus im not sure what to use for feeding can i use tecnaflra? and fox farm soil after i get more money??????thank you guys this place i have learned so much all ready but no one will talk to me?????? im a good person i would give you the shirt offb my back later i will read

We are talking to you, but we can not give you any kind of advice until we know more about your grow. We need to know what kind of soil they are planted in right now, plus: How old are the plants? How big are they? What size pots are they planted in? Have you fed them anything so far? What are your temperatures? Your humidity? How big is the tent? Pictures would really help.

Hello godess thank you for your concerns,first of all my seeds just popped 6 days ago i got them from greenhouse an indickda mix train wreck, white rhino jack herar lsd and it seems the 5th one has not popped open yet they are about an inch a piece i never sean beans like this befor 2 were big orange one popped the other has not yet at first i have a small hps and i imeatitly put them under the small hps dont nom wattage very small they did the trick and 4 popped open and are in good shape weird seedstheyare about one and a half inches right now i transfered them into the tent with a 600 watt mh for veg there healthy like crazy there inside rockwell and doing fine,iv always had good luck with rockwell,iused it on my 3 hydrogrows non problem except imy dunb as broke one on the stem i put tooth picks and rapped then with that green wire stuff wrapped around the stem the weed healed,now ill tell you what the tent is all about it is 6ft by 4ft by5feet good codition for the 4th grow,i got a carbon feleter about 4ft tall and wide i have a blower that i have not put up yet i no i got to do thease inportant things but i take it one day at a time mybe someone recognizies that term aa anyway its about 80 degrees in ,i forgot to tell you in my closet its pretty big its 10 foot by 7 foot and about 12 feet tall by my estamates.now my plan is two use 4 10 gallon big pots for the outside then a smaller one inside the 10 ft one then the 3rd one smaller for root growth in seen a picture and it made sence for me its so simple,at the bottom of the big 10 inch pot im going to put in a little lava round rocks for areation,then put in m grow in the fist bucket with some perlite not to much and the 2nd planter the same setup with a little less and on the top one the smallest but not that small the weed with m grow,i dont nom about the 5th seed it should have popped already green house says a 99%percent rate so im right on,i might order some more seeds im really impressed with the seed man his delivered in one week i hope i was not soposed to say that i will leave it at there im not going to run my month on terible mattersnow my questions shout i throw some lime in there it says the m grow pretty much takes care of everything but im meticueless i got to have every thing just right or it bugs the hell out of me attention defcit disorder i got so many i dont no if im come or going im om clonapins for post trumatic disorder and my memwery is gone not to mention my eyes and the pot helps with my pain and eyes o yea i got 2 fans for the plants to move around inside the tent you just clap them somewhere,i cant firure how im going to get all the hot air out of the closet i have ducking but no end to put it this is going to drive me nuts but ill come up with something also the inside of the tent is reflective for added light penatration, what about those small packs of co2?????????how far show i keep my buckets from my lights???????on the floor????????? and at the back of the tent i got wholes to put thev wires thru?? how close should i keep my seedlings from my main light mh,im going to start a grow jornal and calender i get payed friday im retirered and 58 and in costant pain everywhere i just broke my shoulder two and a rib on the ice,so guys and gals have i said enought about everything please help that one orange seed i never sean a orange bean its all tangled up at the top and i have 4 leaves on all 4 heathy plants except that orange one as a matter of fact the one which wont pop was orange LATER ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS HAVE A GOOD DAY I HAVE A SAYING IM NOT CRAZY IM INSANE

Latest posts

Back