Advertise On Marijuana Passion

need help i have no humidty

klown

Reaction score
hey sup guys everybody bless? need some more knowledge and guidiance i have no humidity in my grow room what can i do to get my humidity up mt bottom leaves are turninig yellow and dieing out i dont know why this is happeini can some1 please help me

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Do you have a temp and relative humidity thermometer? We need numbers.Also need info on your grow. lights, ferts. etc.

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
I run a cool mist gumidifier in my grow, but mutts right. We need numbers

klown

Reaction score
yeh my temp is 30.3° and my humidty is blank its not reading at all the hi and low sho humidity at 63 % my lamp is a 600 watt with cooltupe

klown

Reaction score
i have intractor and extractor fans set to the same program as my lights 12/12

Biffdoggie

Test Monkey (Moderator)
Reaction score
Sounds like the meter is not doing it's thing, no matter where you are there is going to be some level of humidity, at least a little.

klown

Reaction score
ok mayb i should try getting a new meter my bottom leaves a turning yellow and dieing out i am using HESI ferts complex floration 50ml fosforo plus 25ML and super vit vitamins 2 drops alll to 10 LItres of water i am into my 5 week of 12/12 lightcycle

Biffdoggie

Test Monkey (Moderator)
Reaction score
Bottom leaves yellowing and dying off in week 5 of flowering is not unusual, they are the oldest leaves and the plant is using it's energy to make buds instead of keeping big old leaves alive.

klown

Reaction score
thanx guys was a bit worried there for a moment

Latest posts