need help i have no humidty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klown

Reaction score
hey sup guys everybody bless? need some more knowledge and guidiance i have no humidity in my grow room what can i do to get my humidity up mt bottom leaves are turninig yellow and dieing out i dont know why this is happeini can some1 please help me

Do you have a temp and relative humidity thermometer? We need numbers.Also need info on your grow. lights, ferts. etc.

I run a cool mist gumidifier in my grow, but mutts right. We need numbers

yeh my temp is 30.3° and my humidty is blank its not reading at all the hi and low sho humidity at 63 % my lamp is a 600 watt with cooltupe

i have intractor and extractor fans set to the same program as my lights 12/12

Sounds like the meter is not doing it's thing, no matter where you are there is going to be some level of humidity, at least a little.

ok mayb i should try getting a new meter my bottom leaves a turning yellow and dieing out i am using HESI ferts complex floration 50ml fosforo plus 25ML and super vit vitamins 2 drops alll to 10 LItres of water i am into my 5 week of 12/12 lightcycle

Bottom leaves yellowing and dying off in week 5 of flowering is not unusual, they are the oldest leaves and the plant is using it's energy to make buds instead of keeping big old leaves alive.

thanx guys was a bit worried there for a moment

Latest posts

Back