Need Help Please :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So im a first timer when it comes to this and i have been reading just about everything there is involving sick plants. Im not sure if its doing this because of nutrients or over watering. I did a pH test and it came back to about 6.5. I also did a Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potash test. The first time it came back with a low nitrogen level, a medium P level, and a low potash level. After finding that out i feed it some miracle grow 12-9-6. After 24 hours it didnt seem to help the problem so i did another test. This time the nitrogen level was medium to high, P was about medium and K was very low. So then i fed it a little more but instead i used a 9-24-6 solution. What do yall think i should do to save this plant?

P.S. it was nice and healthy until i tried to change the light cycle. After about a day and a half of the changed light cycle it looked like this

plant (2).jpg plant.jpg

Looks like over or under watering with all that droop going on....looks like you got some other problems as well. How old is this plant and what kind of soil are you using?

How are you checking N-P-K levels? What lights are you using in how large a space? What light cycle were you on and what did you change to? Do you have any ventilation? Miracle grow is really not the best feed for your plants...

I was using basically a 24 hour light cycle till a couple days ago...then switched to a 12-12...maybe too quickly?

The pot however is pretty big probably about 10-15 gallons but only about 80% is being used. Unfortunetly im only using 2 lights right now and have been rotating the plant. I need to get some better lights

yeah thats what i was thinking also...when i noticed that it toppled over i took it back to the 24 hour period...should i keep it there or switch it back?

I second the cloning option

im thinking of just biting the bullet and getting a whole system...like lights...tent...and maybe hydroponic...you suggest any particular one?

YoungJeezy8732 said:
im thinking of just biting the bullet and getting a whole system...like lights...tent...and maybe hydroponic...you suggest any particular one?

ebay, u can get almost everything for about $200.

A tent will run you around $100. A 600W HPS around $200-250. Exhaust fan, ducting around $150. Then, you will need pots, medium, and nutes. If going hydro you need a ec meter and a pH meter. Unless you can find incredibly good buys, there is no way that you are going to buy a 3 x 3 tent and set it up for $200.

Never did see or hear what kinda light you were using?

The Hemp Goddess said:
A tent will run you around $100. A 600W HPS around $200-250. Exhaust fan, ducting around $150. Then, you will need pots, medium, and nutes. If going hydro you need a ec meter and a pH meter. Unless you can find incredibly good buys, there is no way that you are going to buy a 3 x 3 tent and set it up for $200.

:yeahthat:

if your going for hydro,id suggest an nft tray.easy to use!
do a bit of reading before spending any money,its too easy to jump right in and get over your head! i did!!

the plant looks over watered,id tie the droopy branches to a couple of sticks and leave of feeding it for a bit see how it turns out,but id defo make my fist investment in a good light and wrap ur space in white plastic,make you light work for you! good luck!

Latest posts

Back