Need Help Quick!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURKEYNECK

Old School
Reaction score
I fertilized with a standard "Peters" all purpose last night and this morning
my top two shade leaves look like this:
sick.jpg

the other leaves look okay but WHAT SHOULD I DO????????:(

Whats up TURKEYNECK. I moved this over to the sick plants and problems section. You will get help alot faster over here.

thanks..Should I cut them off?...their ganna die anyway..I just hope the whole plant doesnt do this..It's just starting to sprout new growth at the stems.

TURKEYNECK said:
thanks..Should I cut them off?...their ganna die anyway..I just hope the whole plant doesnt do this..It's just starting to sprout new growth at the stems.
Whats up TURKEYNECK. It looks like they didn't like that fert you gave them. IMO i would try and flush that out. I would wait and see what a few other people have to say. It's always better to get more than one opinion.

I can't see the pic so I'm not sure but if you feed them last night and they are having a reaction, the food is probably the issue. How strong did you mix it? You may want to flush if it is getting worse.

okay its back up..I think I might have gotten some ofe the fertilizer on the leaves..:eek: I went ahead and clipped 'em..Hopefully it'll heal quickly. Hell maybe it'll bush out that much more...gotta find some new food though.

sick2.jpg

Strong fert on the leaves can definitely cause some leaf issues, how strong did you mix it? Peters all purpose is 20-20-20 and plenty of people use it, maybe just tone it down a bit on the mix.

I added more water than directed..I just poured some on the stems and leaves..Big mistake...she's already showing signs of improvement..It just made me panic when I first saw it..I'm ganna get some 20-20-20 granuals instead..time released..easy/safe?

I'm not sure about the time release stuff, I'll let the soil geniuses tell you about that stuff.

"Time release"......it eliminates any options of controling what your plant recieves, when it needs it. Ganja just posted a post stateing that "AceHardware" has picked up on selling a Fox Farms line of product that sounds excellent.An all purpose fertilizer called "Peace of Mind".

c/p
A ready to use pH balance blend of 100% organic fertilizers. Contains natural microorganisms that activate the soil, helping to deliver increased nutrition to plants. Granulated and easy to use, Fox Farm Peace of Mind All-Purpose Fertilizer (5-5-5) is fast acting and also provides gentle slow-release feedings over time. Recommended for vegetable gardens, annual and perennial flower gardens, ornamental plantings and all types of container gardening. Peace of Mind Organic Fertilizers include mycorrhizae and humic acid.

...can't give a personal testimony on it, but FF is a trusted name in organics, and is surely better for your plants than anu of the chemical fertilizers.

"Bat guano"..is a good organic fert, but I don't believe it is a "full spectrum" fertilizer. Diffeent ratios of N P K are needed during different stages, I'm not sure that bat guano alone, will provide that.

true...Im still trying to figure aout the whole feeding process.

Latest posts

Back