Need help with 5x5 tent recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyBlazeBK

Reaction score
I’m trying to research the best 5x5 tent I can buy. I know that Gorilla tent heavy duty is ok but will the walls be sucked in? I saw a secret Hardin that the walls don’t get sucked in but not sure if the material is IR proof which the gorilla has. Any advice here will be appreciated. Thank you

You want the walls to get sucked in. That means you have good ventilation. I have had Secret Jardin tents. To expensive. I now use Hydroponics tents. Costs less than half and the tent is just a good. IMO

Even when they suck in, if the frame and tent fit is tight like mine was it will be minimal. You could get a speed controlled fan and blow in and control the flow with a diffuser. They should be called "Suck in Tents" anyway cause once you get one they suck you into something bigger!!

One thing about tents, at least mine, they leak. I have mine in my basement and all windows are covered. I run my lights during daylight so it is totally dark at night. I used to run the lights at night and I would on occasion I would get herms as a result of light getting in. Since I flipped the problem went away.

Latest posts

Back