About a 2 weeks ago I decided to plant my first plant in a small plant pot my brother in law gave me. I started to water it and the plant sprout fine and started to grow. The next day I saw a little sprout next to it, I was going to pull it thinking it was a weed but I left it and it turned out to be another little plant. After I saw that one I decided to give my full atention and ask some questions.
- How much do I water them? -Right now i water them every other day.
- The pot I have them in is made out of ceramic orange type, How should transplant them? How long should I wait to transplant?
- They are about 1 inch 1/2 tall, can i start to tie the off with string to make the grow straight(cause they are right next to each other).
- I have them on my window ledge inside my room were it gets sunlight all day and it stays warm(I live in Arizone), does that mean they are strickly indoor now or can I eventually move them outside.
- The soil i'm using in the new pot is regular potting soil with perlite(I didn't know how much perlite to put in so I just guessed).